VPS - page 3

Starka #:

last time I asked them a question I got no answer I still have no answer this is months ago

where do you connect to customer support and get an answer

I use this one https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mql5.support nothing happened

There technical support should be on the forum in most of the time.
The service desk is mostly accepting the payment related issue for now.

But you can write to the service desk with all the information (incl your EA, all the logs, MT4 or MT5, screenshots and logs as the proofs and so on) - just informing them about your issue. How to contact: post

• If they is able to reproduce this issue with your EA (and if your EA is not having the bug) so they will fix it.
  • If they can not reproduce this issue just because you did not provide information enough for them so - sorry.

I am not writing some news here. This method of detection of confirmed bugs are existing for many many years on the forum (and the coders/users know about it).

Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
Auto Renew off on subscription but still renew
  • Ka Lun Chung
  • www.mql5.com
I turned off the auto renew several days ago but it still auto renew today. How to cancal and back refund...

Sergey Golubev #:
How to contact: post

Because we on the forum can not help.
No one here (except you) can review your EA for possible bug in EA, and no one can reproduce it on his MQL5 VPS to confirm this VPS bug.
So, this thread is just "talking only" sorry.

Starka #:

first of all I'm not complaining I'm trying to fix an issue secondly my screenshot do prove everything I say

No! You should post what you did and what didn't happen. We can't see a before and after!

Apart from that, your EA seems to be a product of the market. Have you thought about the possibility of the user's input being "overwritten" to save the capital? Have you discussed this issue with the seller of your EA?

Sergey Golubev #:

There technical support should be on the forum in most of the time.
The service desk is mostly accepting the payment related issue for now.

But you can write to the service desk with all the information (incl your EA, all the logs, MT4 or MT5, screenshots and logs as the proofs and so on) - just informing them about your issue. How to contact: post

• If they is able to reproduce this issue with your EA (and if your EA is not having the bug) so they will fix it.
  • If they can not reproduce this issue just because you did not provide information enough for them so - sorry.

I am not writing some news here. This method of detection of confirmed bugs are existing for many many years on the forum (and the coders/users know about it).

thanks for that now I finally know how to contact support

Hi, 

I am trying to migrate my MT VPS to a new terminal with FTMO.

I am getting the below error messages, which keep on repeating with many rows:

"QH 2 14:30:45.251 Virtual Hosting 6531200: failed to get status for 6531200 failed to execute the migrate command

DR 2 14:30:45.486 Virtual Hosting 6531200: failed to get logs [404]

"

The error log is also attached for reference. 

Please assist, thanks

Marc. 

Files:
20240315.log  792 kb

Bergh #:
Migrate MQL5 VPS to terminal?
It is impossible.
It is necessary to open everything (charts for example with EAs attached) and migrate from your terminal to MQL5 VPS.

Bergh #:

Hi, 

I am getting the below error messages, which keep on repeating with many rows:

"QH 2 14:30:45.251 Virtual Hosting 6531200: failed to get status for 6531200 failed to execute the migrate command

DR 2 14:30:45.486 Virtual Hosting 6531200: failed to get logs [404]

"

The error log is also attached for reference. 

Please assist, thanks

Marc. 

And if you are about MQL5 VPS so your VPS subscription can be checked on this link/page: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

I see error 404 in your log so please find the blog post about this error's reasons and what to do:
Summary: Installation Failed - Error 403 and more
  • www.mql5.com
Many traders are using MQL5 VPS , and this VPS is having a lot of advantadges, for example - the traders do not lose activations when they  migrate/synhronize their MT4/MT5 environment to MQL5

Starka:
VPS is not changing the new setting when I make a new migration
But keeping the old setting 
Why is that happening?

what VPS are you using?

Beny #:

what VPS are you using?

mql5

Sergey Golubev #:
And if you are about MQL5 VPS so your VPS subscription can be checked on this link/page: https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

I see error 404 in your log so please find the blog post about this error's reasons and what to do:
Summary: Installation Fa
Sergey Golubev #:

Hi Sergey, 

Thanks for your reply. Let me clarify my issue, I already have MQL5 VPS and wish to migrate this to a new MT5 account (not terminal, I used the wrong terminology). 

The link you sent (error 403) pertains to users with an external VPS provider (e.g. Zomro) which isn't my issue. My error code is 404 as per logs sent. 

I have tried restarting MT5 + turning off my VPN, the issue still persists with the same error code (404). 

Please advise what I need to do, thanks. 

Reason: