Strategy Tester Report not found - page 5

again

again, same problem persists 'strategy tester report not found' and my previous question in post #40 still not been answered. So i ask once again;

is this reported to admins?

I have myself now reported this to service desk and hopefully administration will take a look and fix the problem.

Tran Tan Phuoc:
I get the message "Strategy Tester Report not found" EURUSD 1H.  How can I solve this?

hey there! same problem man, its not us, its them!

Files:
111.jpg  73 kb

I have this same problem.

How did you solve this problem?

Alfredo Jose Garcia Carrero:

Hi.

I have this same problem.

How did you solve this problem?

My problem is related to the code base validation process and not the market and as i wrote in post #42 i have reported this particular problem to service desk and waiting for reply...

Strategy Tester Report not found
Strategy Tester Report not found
  • www.mql5.com
I get the message " Strategy Tester Report not found" EURUSD 1H. How can I solve this...

I did not find any posts in Russian forum related to this possible bug (means: just several users reported only, and the other users do not have this issue).
Anyway, I want to remind those two threads:

----------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automatic Validation error for my expert

Alain Verleyen, 2020.05.20 18:38

You need to optimize your code. If you don't know how to do it you can hire a professional coder who knows it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Validation of EA for use on Market

Brian Kobiero, 2019.01.28 18:54

EA eventually validated successfully. Used the profiler and edited parts of code that were taking long to run. 

Sergey Golubev:

I did not find any posts in Russian forum related to this possible bug (means: just several users reported only, and the other users do not have this issue).
Anyway, I want to remind those two threads:

----------------

In my case the problem is not related to the market product validation process,it's for the code base free expert source codes! Concerning my code,it's been validated successfully many times before by several updates so why should that suddenly be an issue? as the code haven't even been changed this time as the update it's about a minor text update in the description itself and not related to an edited/change in the code. I'm sure it's not my code,it's related to the validation process it self 'strategy tester report not found' and nothing gets validated and stops immediately after it's started. By the way,perhaps no one upload free expert source codes at the moment in code base and therefor no other reports about it....

I am having the same problem as well:

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

I just built with the latest version without any code changes.

MT4 build 1310

Files:

Hussein Saade:
I am having the same problem as well:

test on EURUSD,H1 strategy tester report not found

I sent to the Support Team regarding this issue, their reply was that they only handle financial operations. So I am assuming the Moderators will be able to relay the matter to the technical please. If you please..

Reason: