my product not available in the market product list

please 

i have one product before i installed it many times and till before 2 days he is worked ..... now i am changed the server and installed new platform but i searched not found in the list of my product 

i removed the platform and installed it again .........the same 

i try to get it in other server also not found

please try to help

Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
Productivity - USA - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
The productivity index measures the output produced for each hour of labor worked. This indicator is useful for predicting inflation and output growth. If the cost of labor increases respective to the increase of productivity, and, moreover, if the increase in production costs is unlikely, then it will not cause inflation. It has a significant...

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

please 

i have one product before i installed it many times and till before 2 days he is worked ..... now i am changed the server and installed new platform but i searched not found in the list of my product 

i removed the platform and installed it again .........the same 

i try to get it in other server also not found

please try to help

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your hazin1972 login and NOT your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your hazin1972 login and NOT your email.

sir i am here in mql4 about 10 years 

i login with the same there is problem in your desk 

all time you are tell me and all body the same word login with the same user and not mail 

i am login for about 10 years with the same way ...... and many times in changed the password to solve this problem without send message to the desk but this time not solved 

there is problem in your desk please you can tell this problem for all your desk team to try to solve it .......

about 10 years here the same answer an no any body try to get the main problem solve try to work to get solve this problem there is problem occurs many times with many person .....

try to help not get your word again please ... 

there is my product have a huge activation 

<Deleted>

.. in the list of my product ..

Which list?
Your product should not be located in Purchased tab in case you did not install it (and I am sure - you know about it; and you know how to install your product on new Metatrader instance).

Because as far as I know: the profile displays only significant purchases - read post #14 (with service desk reply):

The profile displays only significant purchases:
  1. The product was bought for money
  2. The product is now not free, even if downloaded for free.

In the terminal, one category is added to this all:

1. Physically installed on the device
Hence the difference.

Sergey Golubev:
Which list?
Your product should not be located in Purchased tab in case you did not install it (and I am sure - you know about it; and you know how to install your product on new Metatrader instance).

Because as far as I know: the profile displays only significant purchases - read post #14 (with service desk reply):

ther is my product i paid for it from 6 month and i used it till 08/01/2022

and i installed new server adn when i try to get it 

i not found it in my product......thanks

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

ther is my product i paid for it from 6 month and i used it till 08/01/2022

and i installed new server adn when i try to get it 

i not found it in my product......thanks

Do you see this product in your product list here under your forum login (hazin1972)?
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hazin1972/market

i not found it in my product

where you are trying to find your product?
In the Market - Purchased tab?
This product must not be in this tab in case of new Metatrader instllation (because you did not install this product on this new Metatrader).
You should use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the product in this case.

You can also check Internet Explorer on your new server (VPS? new computer?) - Internet Explorer should be installed on your computer with the latest version (I am having version 11).

Sergey Golubev:

Do you see this product in your product list here under your forum login (hazin1972)?
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hazin1972/market

where you are trying to find your product?
In the Market - Purchased tab?
This product must not be in this tab in case of new Metatrader instllation (because you did not install this product on this new Metatrader).
You should use search function on the top right corner of Metatrader to find the product in this case.

You can also check Internet Explorer on your new server (VPS? new computer?) - Internet Explorer should be installed on your computer with the latest version (I am having version 11).

yes sir there is found in my product purchased with avtivation of 6 and when i search in the platform not found it

<Deleted>

he have activation left 44 and now only one platform in my basic pc have activation no more 

in the same time not appears in any other platform i installed 

i try to get it from other platform in other server 

also the same problem

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

all time you are tell me and all body the same word login with the same user and not mail 

i am login for about 10 years with the same way ...... and many times in changed the password to solve this problem without send message to the desk but this time not solved 

there is problem in your desk please you can tell this problem for all your desk team to try to solve it .......

about 10 years here the same answer an no any body try to get the main problem solve try to work to get solve this problem there is problem occurs many times with many person .....

there is my product have ahuge activation 

• If you provide all the technical details so you will get the help.
  • if you are not going to provide any technical details - no help sorry.

---------------- 

Which desk?
We are the public moderators ... you are posting on the way as you are going to kill us now here :)
It may be good to see the screenshot of your Community login tab with the Metatrader journal confirmation related to it.

About technical proofs - read this post about which proofs should be provided to start any descussion about any possible bug wuth the Market and with the Signals:
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

yes sir there is found in my product purchased with avtivation of 6 and when i search in the platform not found it

he have activation left 44 and now only one platform in my basic pc have activation no more 

also the same problem

One more time:

About technical proofs - read this post about which proofs should be provided to start any descussion about any possible bug wuth the Market and with the Signals:
No any help without any proofs from your side!
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

also the same problem

You still haven't answered.

Have you logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 terminal with your hazin1972 login, or not?

If your purchase is shown here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/hazin1972/market

it should be available in your Purchases, under the Market tab in the Terminal/Toolbox window in your MT4/5 terminal.

All other users see their purchases, so there is nothing wrong with the system.

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

there is my product have ahuge activation 

Once again -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

my product not available in the market product list

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.10 09:52

One more time:

No any help without any proofs from your side!

The service desk is working on same way, it means: if you will write to the service desk about this issue so they will ask for proofs from your (Community login screenshot with the confirmation with Metatrader journal as the screenshot too; screenshot of Internet Explorer version installed on your server; screenshot of the settings of IE; screenshots about what you did in step by step ways; more).

Reason: