Broker not returning funds to my bank without a deposit

My broker has said that without a deposit they will not return the funds I have invested back to my bank account. Ostensibly if I send them the deposit, it is returned along with the funds I am looking to repatriate to my bank–– I'm worried that if I give them a deposit I may never see it (or my account's funds) again as they have been handling getting the money to my mt5 account.

Do I have any recourse to transfer my account to a different broker or otherwise to ensure that if I do send them a deposit that the funds will be sent to my bank along with the deposit, as promised? Can MT5 step in, in any capacity? I have all of the proof/documentation that the initial funds/account is mine.

We can not help you here sorry (this mql5 portal has nothing to do with any broker, any trading account and any deposit/withdrawal from/to trading account).
Besides, the discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum.
You may find some forums which are specializing on the brokers' discussion (there are several forums; use google to find) and ask their advice.

lcastr: My broker has said that without a deposit they will not return the funds I have invested back to my bank account.

That makes no sense.

1. No deposit means no invested funds to return. Sounds like you are confusing bonus funds from opening an account with actual funds.
  2. Requiring more funds to get some back sounds like a scam.

that is normal, that broker only pay out to the bank account that you deposit money. if you deposit by PayPal or credit cart you May can transfer it back there.

Reason: