Off-topic posts - page 16

Hi Everyone,

How can I connect my meta trade 4 via robot?  I already using manual trade I thinking use the robot.

napa2020:
Hi Everyone,

How can I connect my meta trade 4 via robot?  I already using manual trade I thinking use the robot.

napa2020: How can I connect my meta trade 4 via robot?   I already using manual trade I thinking use the robot.
  1. How can you connect MT4 via robot to what? Make sense.
  2. Perhaps, you search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA like mine (for MT4): 'Money Manager Graphic Tool' indicator by 'takycard' - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 6 #55

Hello!

Please I'm new here but i need some help please.

I created an EA which works on my MT4 and sends alerts on my MT4 for manual trading but i want to copy that signal from my MT4 account to into my IQ Option account.

I need help with this please.

Please how can i create a real account for trading and how can i register it with a broker

Kingsley Anusiem: Please how can i create a real account for trading and how can i register it with a broker

You register with a broker, and create an account with it.

Hi, I wrote an excerpt that I want to check all the pairs of currencies for the transaction at the same time, but the transaction opens again. How can I fix this? Please help me.

MohammadAli_62:
Hi, I wrote an excerpt that I want to check all the pairs of currencies for the transaction at the same time, but the transaction opens again. How can I fix this? Please help me.

What are you talking about??

Hello, I have an idea that I would like an EA, which is as follows: five long positions and five short positions are opened, and when the long positions reach take profit, one of the short positions is closed and then the new ones are opened, and when you reach the take profit, the deal closes Other sales deals until they are completed Close short positions (hedging) .. Thanks

Ahmadahmad654: I would like …
You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it. Do you expect us to do your research for you?

2. Beg at:

3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.

4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help 2017.04.21
Reason: