EA to open an opposite trade

I would be most grateful if you are spare sometime to develop for me an EA that that will monitor a trade (by ticket number or comment, i.e. anything to identify just that trade) and open an opposite trade of the same lot size (TP and SL not required, i.e no take profit or stop loss) when the monitored trade has reached a predefined number of pips in loss, and remove the TP (target profit) of the original trade. Example:

I BUY 0.1 lot of pair XX with TP. Pair XX now 100 pips in loss, EA opens a SELL order of 0.1 of pair XX with no TP or SL and the original TP of the BUY order removed (changed to 0). Many thanks

There is a freelance section for such jobs. Why you think someone will make it for free?

KayMetaT: if you are spare sometime to develop for me
There are no slaves here. You have only four choices:
  1. Search for it.
  2. Beg at
  3. MT4: Learn to code it.
    MT5: Begin learning to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help

Wow! For a minute there, thought this was a community where people help each other. Must be mistaken! Thanks!

KayMetaT:
Wow! For a minute there, thought this was a community where people help each other. Must be mistaken! Thanks!

Help means that you try for something and while you are almost done, you need someone to fill in some gaps.

Where is your effort?

You only stated a want as William remarked and you wait for someone to built it for you, just like that!

Yes, this is a community of people who try with their knowledge and get a lot of help in some small issue that they're stuck.

KayMetaT:

This is a community where programmers meet programmers, non-programmers meet freelancers and their fellow non-programmers. You post a question like a programmer yet you know no code! Just the right person for the freelance. ;)

Come on! Show me the code up to where you are stuck and I'll help for free.

KayMetaT: Wow! For a minute there, thought this was a community where people help each other. Must be mistaken! Thanks!

Help yes; slaves coding for free, no! You were mistaken. Get off your lazy butt, and either learn to code or pay someone.

https://www.mql5.com/en/about

Welcome to MQL5.community!

MQL5.community features uniques services for users of MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4 trading platforms: the WebTerminal for a full-featured technical analysis and trading, a social trading platform (with copy trading signals), the Market of trading applications, the virtual hosting service, and much more.

It provides all visitors with an opportunity to freely communicate and discuss issues related to programming in MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) and MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4), trading, automated trading systems, strategy testing and use of technical indicators in MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4.

You will find here the full description of the language, articles on different topics, the forum, automated trading programs written in MQL4/MQL5, and many other things. Communicate with the authors of articles and applications or ask questions in the forum where you will certainly receive an answer from your fellow traders.

Services

• Forum

Any questions related to the development and use of automated trading systems and trading ideas can be discussed in the Forum. Communicate and share your experience with fellow traders from anywhere in the world or reach out to the MetaTrader platform developers. If you have a question, post it here, and you will certainly receive help.

This forum is not only for professional traders and programmers

First of all, this is for all enthusiasts

Many people trade and program as a hobby

One of them, as an unprofessional programmer, will improve his programming skills, and the other will spend his energy and efforts on testing and live trading

Negative attacks on such communication attempts spoil this Forum

AIRAT SAFIN:

This forum is not only for professional traders and programmers

First of all, this is for all enthusiasts

Many people trade and program as a hobby

One of them, as an unprofessional programmer, will improve his programming skills, and the other will spend his energy and efforts on testing and live trading

Negative attacks on such communication attempts spoil this Forum

What is your point?

KayMetaT was very clear, he wanted someone to built his EA for free.

No effort or sample code was produced in order to seek help.

I don't see any questions about development that need discussion in his post:

I would be most grateful if you are spare sometime to develop for me an EA that that will monitor a trade (by ticket number or comment, i.e. anything to identify just that trade) and open an opposite trade of the same lot size (TP and SL not required, i.e no take profit or stop loss) when the monitored trade has reached a predefined number of pips in loss, and remove the TP (target profit) of the original trade. Example:

I BUY 0.1 lot of pair XX with TP. Pair XX now 100 pips in loss, EA opens a SELL order of 0.1 of pair XX with no TP or SL and the original TP of the BUY order removed (changed to 0). Many thanks

If you are a coder, why don't you 'spare some of your time to develop his EA' ?

He is not required to make programming efforts

He will help the programmer who is busy with the same problem to check his code

This forum is not only for programmers

Reason: