Write ea for free

To add comments, please log in or register
Bin Li
Bin Li  
I have written hundreds of EAs for traders. No matter how complicated they can be, I can write them if necessary. I will write EAs for free to work together for stable profitability.Friends in need please post here.
Goldland360
Goldland360  
Hello Bin, 
Please can you write an EA that will close orders that are manually placed when the price closes below (Buy orders) or above (for sell orders) a moving average period say 10. So whether profitable or not profitable once the price (candle) closes below or above the moving average as the case will be let the order be CLOSED. Just a closed function EA with no ability to open a trade. All trades will be opened either manually or by another EA. 
MT4 please
Thanks in anticipation!!
Udhaya Kumar
Udhaya Kumar  
I want to write an Indicator based on mt5 can you help on that
Kristina Suh
Kristina Suh  

Hi Bin,

How are you at converting MT4 EA's or Indicators to MT5?

Bui The Vinh
Bui The Vinh  
Bin Li:
I have written hundreds of EAs for traders. No matter how complicated they can be, I can write them if necessary. I will write EAs for free to work together for stable profitability.Friends in need please post here.

Hi Bin Li.

Could you please help on this thread? I just need help on limitation of open orders per signal.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/335390

Thanks bro.

Piney5250
Piney5250  
Hi Bin Li can you help me on generating an EA for trading news events?
Luc Levesque
Luc Levesque  
Goldland360:
Hello Bin, 
Please can you write an EA that will close orders that are manually placed when the price closes below (Buy orders) or above (for sell orders) a moving average period say 10. So whether profitable or not profitable once the price (candle) closes below or above the moving average as the case will be let the order be CLOSED. Just a closed function EA with no ability to open a trade. All trades will be opened either manually or by another EA. 
MT4 please
Thanks in anticipation!!

Are you still needing this EA?

I can do it for you

Andre Gomes
Andre Gomes  
Bin Li:

Hi, woudl you code the attached indicator and EA to MT4?

<ex5 files deleted>

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
Andre Gomes:

Hi, woudl you code the attached indicator and EA to MT4?

<ex5 files deleted>

You need to attach the source code files.

Bin Li
Bin Li  
金地360:
你好斌 
请问您能写一个EA来关闭价格低于(买入订单)或高于( 卖出订单 )移动平均周期(例如10)的 手动下单吗 。因此,一旦价格(蜡烛)收盘,是盈利的还是不盈利的低于或高于移动平均线(视情况而定)将关闭该订单。 只是具有关闭功能的EA,无权开设交易。 所有交易将手动或由另一个EA打开。 
请MT4
谢谢期待!

Of course, but I don't know exactly what you want to do? <Deleted>

Bin Li
Bin Li  
皮尼5250:
嗨,李斌斌,您可以帮我生成用于交易新闻事件的EA吗?

Sorry, I tried this before, but the result was not ideal

To add comments, please log in or register