Martingale EA - page 129

wolfe:
Kayvan, Still seems pretty confusing to code, and risky to me.

then , can you add an MA (in Tfx_kayvan EA), so if a candle closes below the MA goes for short . and if a candle closes above the MA goes for buy ? how about Digit Trend ? Try it ,it works excellent(attach is the latest updated)

Files:

kayvan:
then , can you add an MA (in Tfx_kayvan EA), so if a candle closes below the MA goes for short . and if a candle closes above the MA goes for buy ? how about Digit Trend ? Try it ,it works excellent(attach is the latest updated)

Kayvan,

Do you have the mq4 for this indicator? It's nice to have if you want to include it in an EA.

kayvan:

Hi Kayvan

I don't understand how is working this indicator.

Could you explain it, please ?

wolfe:
Kayvan, Do you have the mq4 for this indicator? It's nice to have if you want to include it in an EA.

Sorry , I know nothing about the files type .

madscalp:
Hi Kayvan

I don't understand how is working this indicator.

Could you explain it, please ?

Hi madscalp

Ask from ES about it

I want to use this expert for a nono account

which verstion I can use for this and opthins?

birami:
I want to use this expert for a nono account which verstion I can use for this and opthins?

there are 3 options left to add . after that you can use it in real.

just pray God , to not exhaust wolfe

Remember wolfe , and mark my word, after adding these 3 options, be sure we will have a perfect ea (a holly grail one, as i claimed before )

but first of all , and more important one is to add an ma to can filter candles (remember although , candles themselves are a kind of filter in taking positions , and with mawe will have another filter ) that prevent from false orders .

Good luck

please input last verstion to download agin.

thank

stop order EA

Hello All

I am looking for an EA doing the following;

If the market hit price A the EA will open a stop order at price B.

The input could be

Order: buy stop=o sell stop =1

Price A: xx

Price B: xx

Take profit: xx

Stop loss:xx

Is anyone has an EA can do this?

Thank you

agarwalsharma:
Hello All

I am looking for an EA doing the following;

If the market hit price A the EA will open a stop order at price B.

The input could be

Order: buy stop=o sell stop =1

Price A: xx

Price B: xx

Take profit: xx

Stop loss:xx

Is anyone has an EA can do this?

Thank you

Seems like you are looking for a "martingale like" EA method. We have too many, just do a search with the google search at top inside the forum and voila, hundred of links. I've just moved your post to one of them.

Reason: