Dan7974 ?

Should we stop this guy from creating new useless threads ?

Please vote

jjejejeejjeej

Family Guy:
Should we stop this guy from creating new useless threads ? Please vote

No. Stop you from posting threads like this one. It is an open forum. Move on to the next thread next time you see his name.

aelimian:
No. Stop you from posting threads like this one. It is an open forum. Move on to the next thread next time you see his name.

although you are a member since 2005 but it seems you lack the proper info to handle MT4,this is a recent post by you

aelimian:
Please how can I get many copies of IBFX to run on my computer? Thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177108

for that you have created a thread, you are not so different than DAN, instead of reading and do your homewrok, you create a thread for simple things, for that people like DAN and you should be stopped from creating new threads

all the threads you have created are useless as well and have outdated info , we should vote to ban you as well, just because you have more posts it doesn't make you smarter

John27:
Can someone please tell me if these indicator repaints please?

I have deposited $150 on live account for them.

Do they repaint?

Thank You.

It's post 63.

John.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/182999

This guy risk some money just because of one of DAN stupid threads

Now DAN wouldn't be able to answer any of John questions because he never reads and he doesn't know, he just create useless threads and new traders believe him because he has more posts and now he is so called senior , like aelimianhe is a member since 2005 and look at all his useless threads and posts.

Couldn't see why should we kick him out. Its open forum, anybody has the rights to post, but yes, should control the contents of what he posted too just like the 1 you mentioned above. Seems danger though...

Regards

David

I'd do a vote on your little thing-ama-bob if it had an option for Controlling or Containing what Dan puts on this forum. It ISan open forum after all, and he isn't trying to screw everybody over, it just kinda happens that way.

I just had an AWESOME idea!! Newdigital, startup a new section of this forum JUST for Dan's threads!! Then if you want a laugh, you can go over to the Dan section and see what crazy antics he's up to. And then all the rest of the traders who actually want to succeed would just avoid that section. How awesome would that be?!

+1. It's an open forum.

This is a bit lynch mob mentality.

“Lets go get him he’s a bit different” and if any disagree like Aelimian did get him as well.

Mart

No

No I like His post. It is a open forum. He seem to be the only one as of late to be posting new ideas. This is all about learning something new. If you dont like his treads then dont read them. All the negative people on this forum should spend more time thinking of newsystems And stop picking on dan.

Jatki24300

Open forum, but a suggestion that he moderate the number of new threads.

Reason: