Problem with MT4 Build 600+

Most of my indicators work with the new build except the ones that I use. Is any one else having this issue and if so what did you do to fix it?

I have the same problem. I tried contacting metaquotes and they told me to find the answer here. I have much deeper problems and am not allowed to compile an EA while I am writing it. It stops allowing me to compile and says that my property is write protected. I am stopped in the process of writing. I have had to download the metatrader platform 5 times to try to fix the problem and still no

luck. If I find no solution I may simply close my account and go to Ninja trader.

KeithBunge:

I have the same problem. I tried contacting metaquotes and they told me to find the answer here. I have much deeper problems and am not allowed to compile an EA while I am writing it. It stops allowing me to compile and says that my property is write protected. I am stopped in the process of writing. I have had to download the metatrader platform 5 times to try to fix the problem and still no

luck. If I find no solution I may simply close my account and go to Ninja trader.

You can post the code here, maybe some will help you for free. Otherwise you can use the Freelance section to find a programmer.

I would like to code it myself and if need be I will do all my programming in Notepad and then import it to try just one compile. It does not allow me to even copy my work.
Reason: