How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - page 2

Ba Minh Nguyen:

this is error: 

2020.05.08 06:48:27.403 Signal 'xxx': signal copying for 'EURUSD' is prohibited

If the other symbols are fine so it may be related to your broker.

Hello,

can someone tell me

as a novice on the subject,

if they knew a course about it,

starting from the beginning?

D1onitodo:

Hello,

can someone tell me

as a novice on the subject,

if they knew a course about it,

starting from the beginning?

https://www.mql5.com/es/forum

Reglas del foro y recomendaciones

Foro MQL5
Foro MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: foro sobre el trading, sistemas de trading automáticos y simulación de estrategias comerciales.

Can I subscribe to more than one signal provider with one subscription to virtual server ?

samiesa1971:
Can I subscribe to more than one signal provider with one subscription to virtual server ?

No, one signal per trading account and MQL5 VPS.

hi need some help  pls , i 'm not signal provider but currenty i have a issue 'Subscription not permitted" for every signal , did i wrong setting any thing ? pls help guys milion thanks 

( i have install mt4 and mt5 with same mql5 acount )

paullee6555:

hi need some help  pls , i 'm not signal provider but currenty i have a issue 'Subscription not permitted" for every signal , did i wrong setting any thing ? pls help guys milion thanks 

( i have install mt4 and mt5 with same mql5 acount )

If you are trying to subscribe to free signal using your Metatradeer trading real money account so the subscription will not be permitted.
And check about how to subscribe once again -

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

I'm not sure this is working for me - have I missed something?

I had a signal and VPS running; the signal provider has suspended his signal to do some work on it. 

Fair enough. 

I've unsubscribed from the signal.

I've subscribed to a new signal (payment has processed, on mql5.com the signal has an additional subscriber)

- all OK to Step 7 - I can't check the box in Tools/Signals to agree to the terms of the signal. I'm asked to subscribe to a signal.

- I've tried syncing/migrating the VPS

- the old signal shows as unsubscribed (in MT5 desktop application)

- new signal shows as subscribed in my subscriptions list on mql5.com

It's bee two hours since I started this process: should it all be synced by now?

What have I missed?!

TheCustomer:

I'm not sure this is working for me - have I missed something?

I had a signal and VPS running; the signal provider has suspended his signal to do some work on it. 

Fair enough. 

I've unsubscribed from the signal.

I've subscribed to a new signal (payment has processed, on mql5.com the signal has an additional subscriber)

- all OK to Step 7 - I can't check the box in Tools/Signals to agree to the terms of the signal. I'm asked to subscribe to a signal.

- I've tried syncing/migrating the VPS

- the old signal shows as unsubscribed (in MT5 desktop application)

- new signal shows as subscribed in my subscriptions list on mql5.com

It's bee two hours since I started this process: should it all be synced by now?

What have I missed?!

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 terminal with your thecustomer username and not your email.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT5 terminal with your thecustomer username and not your email.

Yes, always with username and never with email.

What else can I try?

I've logged into the account on the broker's terminal and MT5's & stop/start VPS & migrated settings on both terminals.

(thanks for your quick reply!)

Reason: