product is purchased but not downloaded yet - page 4

mge0rge:

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

Hello pls can you help me out, I have the same problem I got a product and it will not install. 

Adedokun Adedeji:
Hello pls can you help me out, I have the same problem I got a product and it will not install. 

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (adedokunadedeji) - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

read post #1 for more options.

Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
Issue in MT5 Storage/Cloud Protector/Community
  • www.mql5.com
When trying to Utilize Cloud Protector i am getting "Incorrect Login/Password" in the Journal .Login + Pass are correct...

mge0rge:

the indicator shows in the terminal /market /purchased but next to the install button it says "product is purchased but not downloaded yet" . When I click install nothing happens .

Am I doing something wrong here ?

I have the same problem! I solwe it!

I go to TERMINAL / MARKET / MAIN chose one of FREE products, click on it and download it

Than go to TERMINAL / MARKET / PURCHASED ; than I have under purchased both of them - the bought and the free one. I click on INSTALL button on the bought one and it works.

I purchased an indicator from the website and when I tried to log into the community from the terminal I had the same issue: clicked install but nothing happened. I went back to the website logged in and went to my profile and went to the purchases section and saw that the user name that it was sent to was different than the one i was trying to log in with. Try using the username that is in the purchase section on your profile. This worked for me. 

Deepak Gupta:
Thank you so much i was facing same problem which really ridiculous. Followed your chat and finally got the solution. I just had to reinstall my mt4 after deleting terminal files from "open data folder" 
Thanks again. HAPPY TRADING

Hello Sir, 

I have rented and downloaded **** EA for MT4 today. But, I actually want **** EA for MT5. Can I change my purchase? appreciate the help.

Daniel16111965:

Hello Sir, 

I have rented and downloaded **** EA for MT4 today. But, I actually want **** EA for MT5. Can I change my purchase? appreciate the help.

There are no any "change purchase option" in the Market rules sorry.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

indicator purchases

Sergey Golubev, 2020.10.16 17:11

There is one way to refund but I did not check it (you are able to cancel a purchase if you did not avtivate it):
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

mge0rge:

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

Had the same issue and this works perfectly... Thanks buddy

Hi MQL5 Support,

Trust all's well.

I purchased an indicator,yesterday (12 February 2021) for $49...I initially signed into MQL5 via my Facebook profile, for verification. Thus the purchase was made on MQL5 with my Facebook profile authentication.

However, being my 1st purchase through MQL5, I was not familiar with the activation process (after successful payment) as thought is would be a normal indicator download (once payment approved) and load onto ones' MT4 platform.

I wasn't aware that the indicator needs to be activated on MT4 Terminal by logging into the MQL5 platform (through MT4 Terminal), in order to activate. 

This poses bit of a challenge, as MT4 does not allow authentication via Facebook (as per MQL5 login option....).

How do i activate the indicator, as the initial MQL5 account details i registered (i think) is linked to an email of a company i left over 5yrs ago....(thus the login authentication via Facebook). Password recovery request keeps going to the old email address (of 5yrs ago) which i have no access to...

Please advise, as I've attached screenshots, should anything be unclear.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Neil Lottering

Neil Lottering:

Hi MQL5 Support,

Trust all's well.

I purchased an indicator,yesterday (12 February 2021) for $49...I initially signed into MQL5 via my Facebook profile, for verification. Thus the purchase was made on MQL5 with my Facebook profile authentication.

However, being my 1st purchase through MQL5, I was not familiar with the activation process (after successful payment) as thought is would be a normal indicator download (once payment approved) and load onto ones' MT4 platform.

I wasn't aware that the indicator needs to be activated on MT4 Terminal by logging into the MQL5 platform (through MT4 Terminal), in order to activate. 

This poses bit of a challenge, as MT4 does not allow authentication via Facebook (as per MQL5 login option....).

How do i activate the indicator, as the initial MQL5 account details i registered (i think) is linked to an email of a company i left over 5yrs ago....(thus the login authentication via Facebook). Password recovery request keeps going to the old email address (of 5yrs ago) which i have no access to...

Please advise, as I've attached screenshots, should anything be unclear.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Neil Lottering

Any MQL5 Market purchase is available under your neil.lottering MQL5 account login and NOT any other, facebook, google etc.

So, login into your MQL5 account with that login and install your purchase.

If you don't remember your password and you have no access to your registered email, contact the Service Desk to change your email on file: 
Reason: