Installing a purchased indicator on MT4 platform - page 2

Attached is the screenshot from the search box approach.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What exactly are you doing in MT4?

Post a screenshot of the problem please.

Please see the screenshot in the last two posts. I have changed my MQL5 password and even reinstalled my MT4 application.

Is there something I need to maybe do different if i'm using MT4 on Mac?

dtutal:
Please see the screen shot below.

Check everything (every steps) which I provided above (log/journals, Market tab with "balance: ...", Internet Explorer 11 installed on your computer, Metatrader 4 should be the the build 1280, and more).

No one can go to your computer to check.
You should check it by yourself.

dtutal:

Please see the screenshot in the last two posts. I have changed my MQL5 password and even reinstalled my MT4 application.

Is there something I need to maybe do different if i'm using MT4 on Mac?

After so many posts you mention that you are on a Mac?

I don't know but I think there is a problem with Market purchases and Macs, unless you are using a widnows environment emulator.

Eleni Anna Branou:

After so many posts you mention that you are on a Mac?

I don't know but I think there is a problem with Market purchases and Macs, unless you are using a widnows environment emulator.

I didn't think being on Mac would be an issue since the indicator is meant for MT4 and I have one and I have purchased other indicators from other sources in the past and installed them without issues.

Is there a way I can get the indicator downloaded directly to my computer from a separate path? I can add it to my MT4 myself without issues.

If not, what would be the process to obtain a refund?

dtutal:

If not, what would be the process to obtain a refund?

There is no refund option in the Market.
At least - I did not find it in the rules.

I am suggesting to you to check all the information provided on this thread once again.

A store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots
A store of MetaTrader 5 trading robots
  • www.mql5.com
An official showcase of applications for trading from the terminal

Sergey Golubev:

There is no refund option in the Market.
At least - I did not find it in the rules.

I am suggesting to you to check all the information provided on this thread once again.

There is one way to refund but I did not check it (someone should confirm that it works):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i want to cancel a none active purchase

Eleni Anna Branou, 2020.07.12 10:02

You should be able to cancel your purchase in the product's page here in MQL5.com, look on the left side where the purchase button originally was.

Thank you very much. Purchase has been cancelled.

ive purchased an indicator but i dont know how to install it please any body help me am using mt4

34626502 #:

ive purchased an indicator but i dont know how to install it please any body help me am using mt4

Make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab with your 34626502 login and NOT your email or any other, then go down in the Market tab of your MT4/5 terminal, choose the Purchased option on the top left and then the blue Install button of your indicator on the right.

Reason: