Robot download

I purchased a robot from MQL5. The payment went through, but displayed in place of the buy button is now "install on the terminal". When I push this link it does nothing. In the purchased section of MQL5 my robot "Deleted" is there. And 1 activation has been used.

please help.

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (market_account) - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

read post #1 for more options.

Example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicator installation problem

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.18 16:26

I am installing the product now.

I press on the Market tab, and wait -

I click Download -

It is loading -

and finally I have it installed -

It is 5 minutes to do.

Indicator installation problem

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.18 16:33

I get new version for some product -

I click Update button, waited ... waited ... and updates installed -

----------------------

I updated internet explorer thinking that may have been the problem. But when I push the "install on the terminal" link my computer fails to open the program in the Microsoft store. the message says " You'll need a new app to open this mql5buy link. What app do I need to open it?

market_account:

I updated internet explorer thinking that may have been the problem. But when I push the "install on the terminal" link my computer fails to open the program in the Microsoft store. the message says " You'll need a new app to open this mql5buy link. What app do I need to open it?

Did you login to Community tab in your login and password?
Your login is market_account
Did you push the link in Metatrader? Because you do not need to open any webpage and you do not need to click on any webpage's link - everything should be clicked inside Metatrader.
Did you check the logs/journal? Because the errors (if any) are written on the logs (so - check the logs).
Also - check the version of your Metatrader (use the latest build of MT4 or MT5).

If your computer is asking you for mql5buy so - it is something with your Windows 10 (you can try it on the other computer in this case).

market_account:

and read this thread with similar issue fixing:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/343057
Having an issue
Having an issue
  • www.mql5.com
Please help me out guys...

The download button does not appear.

market_account:
The download button does not appear.

Robot download

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.11 15:31

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (market_account) - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

read post #1 for more options.

Reason: