Some tools do not work with new 2265 build of MT5 - how to fix? - page 8

Aytugan Khafizov:

We released a MT5 terminal beta-version with fix for ticksize and StringTrim issues.

Please open demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server to download update

And provide us with feedback.

Great! Thank you. 

Will there also be an update regarding the compile time? I mean, I am used to a compilation time of 3-4 min for the release version, this is ok, but for debugging 2 min - this is a real problem. 

Or was this this?

Our developers are working on slowdown issue, please wait for new beta.

Thank you in advance!

As far as I understand - it will be new/next beta -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of the MetaTrader 5 build 2265 platform: DirectX functions for 3D visualization in MQL5 and setting tools in the strategy tester

Ilyas , 2019.12.10 17:37

One of the possible reasons for the long start of debugging has been eliminated.

A fix will be released in one of the builds above 2267

and more details are on the post #172

--------------

for information.

Please revisit this latest update. My EAs continued closing manual trades even after removing them from charts and disabling autotrading. Close to 6trades were closed consecutively. Also, charts load slower than before. 

MetaEditor does not update files from storage even if the "completed" message is shown. The copy that I find is the one I had before commiting to storage. Is it a bug?

There is a logical bug in ver 2265 or 2267.

I have EA that trade oil spread. 

When spread diff 2 from previous spreads it enrty again for eg:-

1st entry 10.41

next entry 8.41

3rd entry 6.41

4th entry 4.41

but new ver it will entry :-

1st entry 10.41

next entry 8.41

3rd entry 6.41

4th entry 6.31

5th entry 6.40

6th entry 6.98

4th entry by right should entry if spread below 4.41. But now all messed up.

Previous Build no such problem.

PS : Can someone please post old MT5 build 2190 for me to confirm again.

John:

There is a logical bug in ver 2265 or 2267

PS : Can someone please post old MT5 build 2190 for me to confirm again.

Spread is related to the brokers (it is not related to Metatrader 5).
Besides, any possible bug should be reproduced by the developers.
I mean - the bug reporter should provide all the technical information for the developers to sucessfully reproduce the bug (if the developers are not able to reproduce the bug so the bug report is ignored) - read about what they are replying: post #52 (this is for everybody) -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

New version of MetaTrader 5 build 2190 platform

Renat Fatkhullin , 2019.11.22 09:24

It’s just that you don’t think about providing complete initial conditions for reproducing your case and for giving an exact answer to your question.

Therefore, there are no answers and a legitimate ignore. ...

For information.

----------------

As to your requests about old builds -

Some tools do not work with new 2265 build of MT5 - how to fix?
Some tools do not work with new 2265 build of MT5 - how to fix?
  • www.mql5.com
This thread about how to fix some tools (indicators, EAs, scripts) which may stop working with new 2265 build The information about new build - Ne...

Aytugan Khafizov:

We released a MT5 terminal beta-version with fix for ticksize and StringTrim issues.

Please open demo account on MetaQuotes-Demo server to download update

And provide us with feedback.

The StringTrim issue is fixed in Build 2269.

Thank you.

Hi guys

congratulations for your continuos updates for improving the great mt5 platform

i really appreciate your job

after several years spent on mt4 backtest optimization (using up do 40 computers to split complex optimizations), in the last 2 years i finally moved to mt5

what a big jump! multicore optimization, LAN optimization, faster backtest execution, walk forward... wow!

as you can see, i've good expertise in backtest optimization processes

for backtest optimization in mt5, i'm using ONLY custom symbols. this choice let me to work only on the best historical data available for free from dukascopy (using tickstory software to get them). historical data from brokers are not soo good, i compared them several times and will NEVER use that again... ;-)

well, now i have a serious problem with the last build 2265: after a few passes, the optimization process freeze!

it happens both using local agents and using remote LAN agents. the only solution to let it works, is to downgrade the metatester64.exe file to the previous version

i also tried to reinstall from zero the mt5 and reimporting the history file from csv. the problems still remain. the only way it to move back to previous version of metatester.

i can provide any proof with a short video if needed ok
https://youtu.be/JNjBCVtAFhY

please help!
i don't want to lock the update service, i'm always interested in any new upgrade in the platform, because each time it improves overall performance/speed of backtest

siolibros:
Try build 2269 this is beta but they solved many issues

That time when everyone turns to programmers, trader's no more. Someone show me how to disable automatic updates. I want to operate with stable versions. I can't take being worried about the performance of my EA with these new builds😔
Reason: