withdrawal method

hello everyone. Is it currently not possible to make withdrawals via paypal? because after asking support there were technical problems and waiting up to 2 days, but this is already the 3rd day and paypal cannot be used for withdrawal. then, Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards. how does it work? my ATM card has the mastercard logo on it. but not a credit card. If I use this withdrawal method, where will the money be sent? to my bank account?

thank you for all help,

>>> Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards. how does it work?

I believe this is for credit cards not debit card

Soewono Effendi #:
>>> Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards. how does it work?

I believe this is for credit cards not debit card

It works with my visa debit cards.

I don't know whether it works with credit cards or not.

Yudi Pranata:

If I use this withdrawal method, where will the money be sent? to my bank account?

Yes, it will be credited to the bank account that the debit card is linked to.

Yudi Pranata:

hello everyone. Is it currently not possible to make withdrawals via paypal? because after asking support there were technical problems and waiting up to 2 days, but this is already the 3rd day and paypal cannot be used for withdrawal. then, Withdraw funds directly to Visa and Mastercard cards. how does it work? my ATM card has the mastercard logo on it. but not a credit card. If I use this withdrawal method, where will the money be sent? to my bank account?

thank you for all help,

i use wise. put in my wise card number, it go into my wise account.

Keith Watford #:

Yes, it will be credited to the bank account that the debit card is linked to.

thanks for answering,

So how can I withdraw money from my bank account if I use this method?

I'm still confused about the difference in withdrawals between bank transfers and Visa / Mastercard

Keith Watford #:

It works with my visa debit cards.

I don't know whether it works with credit cards or not.

oh really ? how about mastercard debit cards ?

not a credit card, and how to take the money ? using the atm machine ?

Lee Chee Tat #:

i use wise. put in my wise card number, it go into my wise account.

i am usin BCA , how to get the money ? using atm machine ?

Yudi Pranata #:

thanks for answering,

I'm still confused about the difference in withdrawals between bank transfers and Visa / Mastercard

When you withdraw from your MQL5 account through a Visa/Master card, the money is going to the bank account associated/connected with that card.

When you withdraw from your MQL5 account through a bank transfer, the money is going directly to your bank account.

The card method is more convenient for smaller withdrawals, the bank transfer is better and less costly for larger withdrawals.

Yudi Pranata #:

thanks for answering,

How do you usually withdraw money from your bank account?

You don't know???

Keith Watford #:

How do you usually withdraw money from your bank account?

You don't know???

using atm machine ? so i can use mastercard even though I don't have a credit card?

Reason: