What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 8

Vadim Konyaev:

Russia has probably nothing to do with it!

MQ is not the reason.

And who gave them the idea to create a new wallet, clearly not their initiative

Vladimir Baskakov:
And who gave them the idea to create a new wallet, clearly not their initiative

Everything flows, everything changes(c)

By the way - is it true that Cyprus is somewhere near Syria?!

Vadim Konyaev:

By the way - is it true that Cyprus is somewhere near Syria?!

absolute...

Alexey Kozitsyn:

This is the kind of thing that tells you how MQ treats its users. I found several threads discussing the disconnection of WebMoney POSTFACTUM. That is, at first they turned it off, and then, when people had questions, they told them that unfortunately they turned it off, but did this and that.

I personally found it less convenient to withdraw. A warning should be given before any financial manipulation. OFFICIAL, PREVIOUS, and not scattered over a bunch of threads post factum.

Here's a request like mine:

And silence. Look for details wherever you want.

Yes, in a good way it should all be spelled out in the "terms of use". And if it's not spelled out, it's supposed to be human.

But not from MQ. They have a lot of clients and no competition.

ps: I don't need Vm at all, it's about attitude again.

After WebMoney was taken away, I don't know how to withdraw. I see that in addition to Cardpay they have added PayPal. But in Ukraine, where I live, PayPal doesn't support Ukrainian banks, so it's not an option for me, as I understand it... I found very different reviews about Cardpay on Internet, mostly not in their favor. Moreover, their comments here are not very flattering... How do I withdraw money now?

Mihail Matkovskij:
After Webmoney was removed, I don't know how best to withdraw. I see that in addition to Cardpay they have added PayPal. But in Ukraine, where I live, PayPal doesn't support Ukrainian banks, so it's not an option for me, as far as I understand... I found very different reviews about Cardpay on Internet, mostly not in their favor. Moreover, their comments here are not very flattering... How do I withdraw money now?

Cheer up:

Mihail Matkovskij:
After they removed WebMoney, I do not know how to withdraw. I see that in addition to Cardpay they have added PayPal. But PayPal is not supported by Ukrainian banks in Ukraine, so it's not an option for me, as far as I know... I found very different reviews about Cardpay on Internet, mostly not in their favor. Moreover, their comments here are not very flattering... How do I withdraw money now?

I withdraw viaCardpay to a named PrivatBank card, the loss is less than via WebMoney, the payment goes through without delay

Alexander Bereznyak:

I withdraw viaCardpay to a named PrivatBank card, the loss is less than via WebMoney, the payment goes through without delay

MasterCard or Visa? Just wondering if MasterCard already works or not ...

Just wanted to figure out how to register a card in Cardpay, I pressed the go button in my withdrawal section, but the following pops up:

Error 404. Is something broken again?

Mihail Matkovskij:

Just wanted to figure out how to register a card in Cardpay, I pressed the go button in my withdrawal section, but the following pops up:

Error 404. Is something broken again?

I had the same thing yesterday. It will be cured.

Reason: