Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 27

Alexander Puzanov:

According the rules of this service, this is enough for banning the customer and the developer

It was just talking ...

And this is the continuation of it:
"..but a trusted one is hard to find. I hope this problem is fixed soon"

Lorentzos Roussos:

Did they ask for a translated proof of adress document from french to english ? Thank you

My doc was in english already.

Alexander Puzanov:

According the rules of this service, this is enough for banning the customer and the developer

If people were to be banned then many from this thread will have been banned for rules 1,2,3 and 6 lol.

Registration on MQL4.com means that you fully agree with Terms and Conditions

1. Please, be polite communicating in this forum. Any posts which may offend other visitors of the forum are forbidden.
  2. Negative discussions of any banking, brokerage and other financial institutions are not allowed.
  3. Any discussions about personal relations between the participants of the forum are forbidden.
  4. Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.
  5. Posting of advertising messages, spamming and flooding are forbidden.
  6. Numerous breakings of rules, ignoring moderators' remarks and furthermore open disrespect for administration will result in banning from the forum without any explanations.
  7. The administration has the right to change these rules if necessary.

This issue with PayPal is absolute BS! I tried to purchase through my regular credit card earlier today, but it was refused! What about now? Webmoney is for Russian clients (for the most part) and ePayments is clunky and expensive.

C'mon, reinstate PayPal ASAP as this is one of the few payment methods that works universally without problems for the rest of non-Russian users.

If the community wants to ditch PayPal for some reason unknown to me, at the very least you have to add more payment options (Neteller, Skrill, etc.).

But my vote goes to good old PayPal!

Tonny Obare:

My doc was in english already.

Ok.Thanks

Aceman123:

This issue with PayPal is absolute BS! I tried to purchase through my regular credit card earlier today, but it was refused! What about now? Webmoney is for Russian clients (for the most part) and ePayments is clunky and expensive.

C'mon, reinstate PayPal ASAP as this is one of the few payment methods that works universally without problems for the rest of non-Russian users.

If the community wants to ditch PayPal for some reason unknown to me, at the very least you have to add more payment options (Neteller, Skrill, etc.).

But my vote goes to good old PayPal!

According to Metaquotes PayPal will be available soon : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/320471/page25#comment_13141496

Again, adding additional popular payment system is the best option, many non-russian members are  relying on Paypal, if you add Skrill, Neteller, PM or even Bitcoin, then this situation could be avoided in the future.

Waiting for the return of PAYPAL.

Hope it happens soon.

hello using WebMoney is very easy compared to PayPal I was tried yesterday.

How to deposit to gcash or paypal

Angelito Cartagena:
Again, adding additional popular payment system is the best option, many non-russian members are  relying on Paypal, if you add Skrill, Neteller, PM or even Bitcoin, then this situation could be avoided in the futA

agree with you

Reason: