How do I contact the Service Desk? - page 9

nistarim:
I have two different brokers. One of them connected to my mql account. That's why all my purchases forward to this trading account. How can I switch my mql to the second broker. Please help with advise.

Download from the market tab.

Keith Watford:

Download from the market tab.

Thank you very much!

nistarim:
I have two different brokers. One of them connected to my mql account. That's why all my purchases forward to this trading account. How can I switch my mql to the second broker. Please help with advise.

All your purchases is per your username in Community tab in Metatrader(nistarim), not per trading account.

Good day,

I bought a signal a week ago on mt5, however I did not receive any trades on my account yet. If I go to the signal on MQL5 I can se there was trades the past week. 

What could the problem be?

Hello,

I'm loged in on the website through my FB account. How can i sign in in the MQL4 app in windows when there is no option to sig in through FB? But on the website i can login through FB.

Please help

Thank you

Pofmuis88:

Good day,

I bought a signal a week ago on mt5, however I did not receive any trades on my account yet. If I go to the signal on MQL5 I can se there was trades the past week. 

What could the problem be?

It can be mapping. Besides, you can check the Market Watch (all the symbols should be accepted/"show all" there).
Besides, everything is written on the logs/journal so it is necessary to see (to read) your logs/journal to know about "what could the problem be".
You can read your logs by yourself to understand.

Matej Vajt:

Hello,

I'm loged in on the website through my FB account. How can i sign in in the MQL4 app in windows when there is no option to sig in through FB? But on the website i can login through FB.

Please help

Thank you

Community tab login?
Use your forum login (your forum login is vajtos; do not use your email to fill Community tab).
As to password so you can change your "FB password" to the forum password using this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

Sergey Golubev, 2020.08.05 21:49

If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Sergey Golubev:

Community tab login?
Use your forum login (your forum login is vajtos; do not use your email to fill Community tab).
As to password so you can change your "FB password" to the forum password using this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Thank you for your help. I managed to change password.

Dear MQL5,

MY NAME IS KUSAI GHARIBEH

i am not able to use the products i bought in thast few weeks.also i dont see them? i am wondering why?

thank you

kusai1978 gharibeh:

Dear MQL5,

MY NAME IS KUSAI GHARIBEH

i am not able to use the products i bought in thast few weeks.also i dont see them? i am wondering why?

thank you

You are the 'millionth' member who makes the same mistake, you must login into your MQL5 account with your kusai1978 login and NOT YOUR EMAIL!

Reason: