i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

i can't login with my google account because mt4 pc terminal not have google login options

how can i login with G account in mt4 pc terminal? ( i try many name options but cant login) , if i try new account option, system said me "this account in use)

Ahmet Sacid:

how can i login with G account in mt4 pc terminal? ( i try many name options but cant login) , if i try new account option, system said me "this account in use)

You can only login with your MQL5 community account/credentials in your MT4/5 platform.

Google, Facebook and Yahoo login is only available for MQL5.com website and gives limited access to some of its features.

I’ve got the same issue, and I purchased an EA off the store so I have to login in order to download it. Anyone got any ideas on what I can do?

Dan:
I’ve got the same issue, and I purchased an EA off the store so I have to login in order to download it. Anyone got any ideas on what I can do?
If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Hi, I am having the same issues. i have tried the link you provided multiple time and not received one email. even added the email to my white list as advised but still nothing. Please help

Having the same problem, it is not possible to set a new password if you are logged in with google account, if you want to reset it, you will receive no email. And in the Windows MT5 client there`s no possibility to use google authentication, so all buys are useless. 

Does anybody have a solution for this?

FLO:

Having the same problem, it is not possible to set a new password if you are logged in with google account, if you want to reset it, you will receive no email. And in the Windows MT5 client there`s no possibility to use google authentication, so all buys are useless. 

Does anybody have a solution for this?

same issue here, also bought EA and cant use it :(

Yalda Soft:

same issue here, also bought EA and cant use it :(

Login with your yanivyalda login and you will find your EA.

Sergey Golubev:
If you forgot your password, or you registered using google or facebook so use the following link to get new password for example:
Hi, I already change the password, with the new password, I can successfully login thru mql5 website, but still failed in mt4 terminal, what should I do?

Verdian Verdi:
Hi, I already change the password, with the new password, I can successfully login thru mql5 website, but still failed in mt4 terminal, what should I do?

Use your forum login and forum password to fill Community tab in Metatrader.
Your forum login is verdi189 (do not use your email for login).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

look at this post for more details:
Reason: