How do I contact the Service Desk?

I tried to upload money from my paypal account. Some problem occurred.  I tried to contact service desk but there ar not link to service desk in my profile.

How can I contact service desk?

Dicewise:

I tried to upload money from my paypal account. Some problem occurred.  I tried to contact service desk but there ar not link to service desk in my profile.

Try to deposit money into your MQL5 account through Paypal first and then complete your purchase or subscription.

Hello,

I would love to change my MT5 username.

I would love to change it from Oluwaseun Olutade Duro-Fadipe to Oluwaseun Olutade DuroFadipe

Please advise accordingly.

tadbillions:

Hello,

I would love to change my MT5 username.

I would love to change it from Oluwaseun Olutade Duro-Fadipe to Oluwaseun Olutade DuroFadipe

Please advise accordingly.

Your MQL5 forum username is tadbillions

Did you open MT5 trading account (demo or real) with some broker, and you want to change your name there?

• In case of demo account - open the other demo account with correct name;
  • in case of real account - ask the broker you opened real account with.

Dicewise:

The email of your paypal and mql5 login must be the same.

I paid my subscription to my trader in error as I wanted to switch traders and realized before he had traded again and asked him to refund my subscription. He advised me that only the service desk can do that can do that. Can you help?

Rafters:
I paid my subscription to my trader in error as I wanted to switch traders and realized before he had traded again and asked him to refund my subscription. He advised me that only the service desk can do that can do that. Can you help?

If there are less than 24 hours from your initial subscription, you can cancel and take a full refund automatically.

In any other case contact the Service Desk and ask for a refund.

I am trying to apply as a Seller, however, my application got rejected for my selfie photo. How do I get myself verified so that I can become a seller? How do I contact customer service so that I can compete my application?

kadija1111:
I am trying to apply as a Seller, however, my application got rejected for my selfie photo. How do I get myself verified so that I can become a seller? How do I contact customer service so that I can compete my application?

Read the document and photo requirements carefully, especially the bold remarks and re-upload your documents/photos.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Read the document and photo requirements carefully, especially the bold remarks and re-upload your documents/photos.

The system won't allow me to re-upload anything. My DL was approved, but my selfie picture was not. I tried re-uploading a picture about 3-4 times before it prompted me to contact support via email, however, I refreshed the page before writing down that email and now I cannot locate it anywhere on the site nor can I re-attempt to apply to be a seller on the site.

kadija1111:
The system won't allow me to re-upload anything. My DL was approved, but my selfie picture was not. I tried re-uploading a picture about 3-4 times before it prompted me to contact support via email, however, I refreshed the page before writing down that email and now I cannot locate it anywhere on the site nor can I re-attempt to apply to be a seller on the site.

Contact the Service Desk.

Reason: