Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - page 81

samfxgrow:

Please, could I subscribe to one vps 10$/month and host more than one account ?

Thanks so much for your answers ! 

• One signal per account;
  • one VPS (MQL5 VPS) per one account.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I cannot succesfully subscribe to [name of the signal was deleted] copytrade

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.01.10 15:10

Hello Andrea,

Try to follow the instructions below, its easier to subscribe to a signal through your MT4 plaftorm: 

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the paymet method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Optons >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting window that opens, click Next, then Next again, select the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value (right side of window) and click Next.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months, tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.

15. Complete your payment for the VPS Service and you are done. 

Dear Eleni Anna.

I have currently paid to copy a signal and I would like to know how to change my account where I am copying the trades, there is no option to change the trading account. How do I do it? Please help.

Thanks.

You can't do that. If you've started a signal subscription with one account, you cannot change it to another account.

You have to stop or cancel this subscription and start another one for the new account, or you could ask for a refund from Service Desk for the old subscription if its only a day or two old. 

Dear all,

I am one of the signal provider  on MQL. I changed my investor password in my MT4, but how come my open orders can still be seen?

Thank you 

keen lum tham:

Dear all,

I am one of the signal provider  on MQL. I changed my investor password in my MT4, but how come my open orders can still be seen?

Thank you 

did you restart your mt4 after you changed your password?

tdforex2017:

Dear Eleni Anna.

I have currently paid to copy a signal and I would like to know how to change my account where I am copying the trades, there is no option to change the trading account. How do I do it? Please help.

Thanks.

you can't change it, you gotta re-subscribe it.

samfxgrow:

Please, could I subscribe to one vps 10$/month and host more than one account ?

Thanks so much for your answers ! 

one subscription per account. No matter you have VPS or your own computer.

turtle1000:
Hi....if already subscribed to a signal, is there an option to pause that subscription for a week or 2, without incurring further subscription costs...
if you subscribe a signal, you got charged for whole month. There is no money return. You can only suspend a signal for a while. 

coopereli:

Hi all

The window to subscribe doesn't pop up after I click subscribe! I get a menu that pops up with a summary of details and a password box and subscribe button inside the MT5 platform, then I click subscribe and nothing happens!

Can someone help? Thanks 

do you have multiple mt platforms?

Dear all,

My Problem:‌ If I klick on "subscribe for ..." on a chosen Signal in MT4 Signal Tab nothing happens. Normally a subscription confrimation window should appear with the basic Signal data (Signal, Provider, Broker,etc.)

‌I have balance in the mql5 acc and in the Journal Tab is no error/fault code or anything

Did I do something wrong? Please help

Reason: