I need alert in my indicator

Hello All,
Please can someone help me by adding an alert sound to my indicator?

thank you in advance

You may go to Freelance service

----------------

Freelance

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. Freelance arbitration - forum thread, and also the rules here (what will happen if the employer is not logging in his account for many days during arbitration)
  3. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use Freelance
  4. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
  5. Add translation of your Market product or order it in Freelance
  6. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  7. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  8. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) - the post.
  9. Freelance service new webdesign - the post 
  10. How can I undo or "de-selected" a developer after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance order - the post from MQ

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot (Detailed Instruction)
  3. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  4. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  5. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
  6. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers
============

Check this to add an alert in your code:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1448

Sound Alerts in Indicators
Sound Alerts in Indicators
  • www.mql5.com
If you have ever used alerts in indicators, you certainly had to deal with their overfrequency, especially on smaller timeframes. There are some ways to solve this problem: To define alerts on bars already formed. This solution would be the most proper. Alternate alerts - sell after buy and vice versa (it would be a very logical way, too, that...
Reason: