need this script, Indicator or the software anything you call it

What I need is a script or an Indicator that tells me the exact time of the High or the Low of ay Candlestick I want. The time has to be in precise seconds, i.e. Hour/minute/seconds for every high and every low, for every candlestick on the chart.
let me know if this can be done.
regards,
Prashant

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

-------------

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Start with Metatrader 5

Sergey Golubev, 2017.08.27 08:00

Freelance

The forum

1. What MQL5 developers think about the Freelance service 
  2. Freelance arbitration - forum thread, and also the rules here (what will happen if the employer is not logging in his account for many days during arbitration)
  3. Use tips in the Freelance service! - good tread with the instruction about HowTo use Freelance
  4. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot
  5. Add translation of your Market product or order it in Freelance
  6. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  7. Freelance, decompilation, the rules, examples of the decompiled code - the thread with examples
  8. Some new Freelance services (translation, consultation, converting) - the post.
  9. Freelance service new webdesign - the post 
  10. How can I undo or "de-selected" a developer after wrongly press the "to selected" in the Freeelance order - the post from MQ

The articles

1. How to implement traders' orders and make a profit in the MQL5 Freelance service 
  2. How to create Requirements Specification for ordering a trading robot (Detailed Instruction)
  3. Freelance Jobs on MQL5.com - Developer's Favorite Place 
  4. MQL5.com Freelance: Developers' Source of Income (Infographic) 
  5. Do Traders Need Services From Developers?
  6. A Few Tips for First-Time Customers
============

pcindia: The time has to be in precise seconds, i
Can't be done. Since you can miss ticks, can't be done watching market - close but not precise. Can't be done historically (M1 is smallest time.)

William Roeder:
Can't be done. Since you can miss ticks, can't be done watching market - close but not precise. Can't be done historically (M1 is smallest time.)
If it's MT5 it can be done. For MT4 not as you explained.
Reason: