Experts: Milestone - page 52

Hi everybody. I have problem with 10.4. On the demo it works great but on real account doesn't work. It will not open any positions at all. My knowledge about programming is non existent. Is there anybody out there who could help me? I would like to say hello to Trevone. In my opinion he is a genius and a very good man as he shared his work with the public

piotrula63:

Hi everybody. I have problem with 10.4. On the demo it works great but on real account doesn't work. It will not open any positions at all. My knowledge about programming is non existent. Is there anybody out there who could help me? I would like to say hello to Trevone. In my opinion he is a genius and a very good man as he shared his work with the public

Can't give you any advice for that outdated version. Just switch over to 22.5, that one works great for some people here. Backwards and forward. Even with real money.

Trevone, my true compliments about this master piece.

However, on my forward demo test, after a glorious row of 16 consecutive wins, the EA stopped making trades. Last trade was closed at 3:44 am of the 18th February, so yesterday. Nothing more happened. Why? will be some issue of the setup that stops the EA after a certain growth amount of the equity? does anybody felt the same? anyone can please explain me and/or give the path to keep the EA on trading?

Thank you very much

Hi, could you please share the best settings for Ea and give some advice.

Thanks

netpacman:

Trevone, my true compliments about this master piece.

However, on my forward demo test, after a glorious row of 16 consecutive wins, the EA stopped making trades. Last trade was closed at 3:44 am of the 18th February, so yesterday. Nothing more happened. Why? will be some issue of the setup that stops the EA after a certain growth amount of the equity? does anybody felt the same? anyone can please explain me and/or give the path to keep the EA on trading?

Thank you very much

try increase milestone growth setting at your own risk

I started forward testing in a demo account. I haven't had time to read and understand the source code but i hope I can do it this week. I'm basically trusting the positive feedback. This morning (8 hours after start) I had 3 trades running, 0 closed so far. Testing 7 pairs in M5.

hi trevone,

can you tell me which is your favorite or best ea ?

I am trying all of them, bu it takes a lot of time.

thanks a lot

nurmalso:
piotrula63:

Can't give you any advice for that outdated version. Just switch over to 22.5, that one works great for some people here. Backwards and forward. Even with real money.

Which broker are you using, maybe you should change broker and see if it works.

I have a question about the MagicNumber. I opened 7 pairs, M5 chart, and I gave all of them MagicNumber=100. Is that a mistake? I´ve read that with MN=0 the Symbol is used as identifier. If I use the same MN for each pair chart what could be the consequences?. Thanks in advance.

fonx:
I have a question about the MagicNumber. I opened 7 pairs, M5 chart, and I gave all of them MagicNumber=100. Is that a mistake? I´ve read that with MN=0 the Symbol is used as identifier. If I use the same MN for each pair chart what could be the consequences?. Thanks in advance.

Well, this morning I saw that the EA is closing trades, so I guess everything is working fine. My equity was positive when I last checked the status this morning. I'm using default settings.
Reason: