Experts: Expert Advisor 3 Level ZZ Semafor - page 10

use this ea for longer time frame.....like H4 or D1...

use it for multi currency at one time according to your convenience (balance)

and for best setting please go to comment page 1 where publisher put their results for five min......same parameters for use H4 or D1

you will get result.......

Is it possible to get the full code for the latest version of this EA.

It looks interesting but I cant get the full version of the latest code from the comments on this page.

Where all the updated code?

Print("EA-Preparing Buy 

:(

Hello,

This EA looks nice, I have tested it demo a/c its works fine. I hope the latest version will also work exclusive. I sent a mail to Mr. Danu and have not get any response, till waiting. I hope some one have his last version . If you, who have the latest, please send through mail with its best setting, I will be glade .

email: sozib_ferdous@yahoo.com

Thanks to Mr. Danu to develop this EA. And thanks to all they tried and comment on it to update the EA.

Thanks

Sozib

sozib:

Hello,

This EA looks nice, I have tested it demo a/c its works fine. I hope the latest version will also work exclusive. I sent a mail to Mr. Danu and have not get any response, till waiting. I hope some one have his last version . If you, who have the latest, please send through mail with its best setting, I will be glade .

email: sozib_ferdous@yahoo.com

Thanks to Mr. Danu to develop this EA. And thanks to all they tried and comment on it to update the EA.

Thanks

Sozib

Good afternoon.
I am looking for "Robot Danu Investment Saputra Ultimate Explorer" can you put me MQL4 file please?
thank you very much
cordialmeent

Good afternoon.
I am looking for "Robot Danu Investment Saputra Ultimate Explorer" Whoever has its baktest here. http://codebase.mql4.com/8008/page10

can you put me MQL4 file please?
thank you very much
cordialmeent

Hi Danufisika,

I would backtest your EA. But it is nothing to see on ALPARI. Only "Not enough money...." on Journal. What can I do that this EA does run? I am interest to let it run by DEMO.

Regards

Mikemolto

sam14985:
<<Deleted>>

sam14985:
<<Deleted>>

Reason: