Experts: LotScalp - page 2

flaab:
Stoploss is 6000 points: I haven't checked out all the code yet but it seems the strategy is "I bet lall my money at a price action 5pips increase or decrease sometime in the future before before busting my account". Outrageous as it might seem, it might work, specially if near of highs, lows or volatile markets. I'll give it a try.

it was my first comment about this EA...

in another side, when you take a closer look, the EA close the trade after a specific delay. so, yes you can lost a lot if the EA close while you have -200pips... but certainly closed before 6000pips... fiou ;)

but still a bad EA, impossible to manage the risk here.

I really enjoyed this EA. He passed the tests of my demo account and now I'm using in my real account, but without the time control. When a trade goes wrong, I'll take control manually using hedge and grafical analysis.

Hi

I am having trouble getting it to work - I get the smiley face but no trades - do I need to make some adjustments for 5 digit broker - e.g. 50 pips instead 5

Thanks

CJ

Is "max open time" hours, minutes or seconds? I suspect if this were placed on semi-automatic and used at certain times or at a certain price level/position it could be rather powerful. But just turning it on and leaving it on is too much to endure when it does not hit it's 5 pips. Traders...try shortening the max open time to one hour and find a place to turn this EA on ....

ES

ElectricSavant:

Is "max open time" hours, minutes or seconds? I suspect if this were placed on semi-automatic and used at certain times or at a certain price level/position it could be rather powerful. But just turning it on and leaving it on is too much to endure when it does not hit it's 5 pips. Traders...try shortening the max open time to one hour and find a place to turn this EA on ....

ES

I think it's HOURS - the code line : tmp = (TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime())/3600.0; suggests so.

This seems a knock off of someone else's work ... check: http://codebase.mql4.com/cn/source/8824

my broker is:

spread = 0,5 pips

minimun spread = 0,3 pips

maximum spread = 0,9 pips

TP = 3 pips

Perfect scalp.

send email

smajbr@yahoo.com.br

Awesome EA clickpaypal. I believe it has great potential. I changed TP to 10 pips and the result is a nice smooth curve. However, it plummets on a few dates: 9th and13th Jan as well as 13th and around 23rd March this year. If only we could figure out how to fix that. I hope you chuck an upgrade soon. Brilliant!

Hi,
I have ALPARI -Demo. I have installed in this EA following values:TP_L 30; TP_S 30; Lot 0.1; Orders 5; MaxOpenTime 504. On backtest I got a good result. But in real DEMO and EURUSD-M5, it is not busy.

Where is the mistake?

mikemolto

I'm trying to use this EA tomorrow but before I'm using it I would like to ask whether using the stop loss 6000 pips would blow my entire account. Please I need the answer as soon as possible. Thks

Reason: