Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 365

As strange as it looks, but the shift in the calculation caused that. Here is a modified indicator (some other modifications too, but the main is that the shift should be applied to target time frame indicator value) that works OK

Luras:
Hello, somebody can help me to correct the defect indicator: remove this line here is that all properly displayed. Thank you.

mtf_movingaverage.mq4
Files:

Or use this one instead https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/151/mtf_ma_with_shift.mq4 (I think you are going to like it - it has horizontal as well as vertical shift and it is a multi time frame too)

Luras:
Hello, somebody can help me to correct the defect indicator: remove this line here is that all properly displayed. Thank you.

mtf_movingaverage.mq4

mladen:
As strange as it looks, but the shift in the calculation caused that. Here is a modified indicator (some other modifications too, but the main is that the shift should be applied to target time frame indicator value) that works OK

I use to get to first Period_Converter such as D2, and then Join the indicator on the H8 and H12 and enter 2880 or 1440 (D1) and at ma_shift -1. is obtained as in the picture. Since this is the indicator I want to use then through icustom generally possible to fix this it?

Try this version then

PS; it is by default set to work on 2 days time frame (as Luras was using it), so if someone tries to apply it to a regular chart nothing will be seen. Change the time frame to an existing time frame (for regular users)

Luras:
I use to get to first Period_Converter such as D2, and then Join the indicator on the H8 and H12 and enter 2880 or 1440 (D1) and at ma_shift -1. is obtained as in the picture. Since this is the indicator I want to use then through icustom generally possible to fix this it?

4 time frame Guppy mma oscillator ...

4 time frame Guppy mma oscillator posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187

FollowTrend MTF

Hi guys, this indicator is good, is there somebody can make it MTF, please?

follow_trend.mq4

Files:

Follow trend

The original version of the code - Follow trend

Files:

guest21:

Looks like a very interesting indicator would be an easy job multi time framing it it wasn't decompiled, the decompiling makes it not very easy, but know one thing looks like it was sold as a Neuro Trend which it definitely isn't

mladen:
Try this version then

PS; it is by default set to work on 2 days time frame (as Luras was using it), so if someone tries to apply it to a regular chart nothing will be seen. Change the time frame to an existing time frame (for regular users)

Thank you very much

Arrow Version

guest21:

I like Arrow Version indicator. I try to change the setting of this indicator. but off course, it is far from better. It runs very heavy on my pc. Is there someone which has spare time to fix this to be more light. in arrow version.

Reason: