Experts: Expert Advisor 3 Level ZZ Semafor - page 17

Hi all, and Danu !

Who has the opportunity to send me the code and configuration to <Deleted>

I will be very grateful

thank you in advance Seroga ;) 

assalamualaikum,

AsMas Danu Saputra, May I have a complete EA script? I am very interested in EA made by Mas Danu,  <Deleted>

Hi, anybody can share me the EA

<Deleted>

Hi

does anyone have the complete script of this EA? Would be great to test. The EA code print on previous pages is not complete as some functions are missing.

<Deleted>

Hi. Can the Ea please be send to me  <Deleted>

A Question for the creator of the EA: Does your Expert Advisor open the trades when the alert/s appear on the chart?

The link for the EA is 

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10566

But please note that the author has not been active for over 6 years at time of writing.

If you post here, you will not get a reply from the author you will be wasting your time.

If you add your email into a post, your post will be deleted.

Expert Advisor 3 Level ZZ Semafor
Expert Advisor 3 Level ZZ Semafor
  • www.mql5.com
UpDownBars Oscillatior indicator that counts Up bars (Close-Open) and Down bars (Open-Close). Geedo Expert Advisor EUR/USD (1H) +78% win. InsideBars The InsideBars...

shtereff:

Hi,

Someone can share the latest version and also confirm the file currently for download is effectively working, because I have download the expert and the indicator, but nothing is working.

I like to send and best setting for this Expert -

Many Thanks in advance

Shtereff 

http://fxcodebase.com/code/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=64369

Hi all, and Danu !

Who has the opportunity to send me the latest version of a working advisor

I will be very grateful

thank you in advance Roman :)

ft4zee:

Hello Danu,

I have read the discussion about your EA and downloaded it. But it seems not to be working for me.

Please need your help. 

Thank you. 

if(lot<0.01) lot=0.01; is the real expression to include in the LotsOptimized()

Reason: