How to withdraw money safely from forex? Who has had problems? - page 2

Summer:

post deleted for matting. Summer,you have been warned.

Uncle Fyodor, if you knew how the trader with whom I was talking in the cafe was cursing :))

And not about the withdrawal, but about the pranks of DCs. So, vlandex, it's better to think now not about withdrawal, but about how you will earn this money.

Why divide the skin before the time.

Richie:

I'll tell you in confidence, I'm not at all interested in who swears under what fence or where. Do you use foul language in the classroom? don't try to belittle the rules of conduct. what you allow yourself to hear is entirely your own business. you don't have to answer the question - it's rhetorical.

vlandex:

Russia, Chelyabinsk.

And why web money TIN number?

Webmoney does not always require a TIN. For example, you don't need it to withdraw through an exchange office. It is enough to upload a passport scan, wait 10 days and withdraw. For small amounts you can use WebMoney - Beeline - Unistream. You can withdraw to any location, in any city. Transfers take less than a minute. There are many options, if only there were money. Good luck.

PS If you are afraid of everything, you can find a private person to cash it in.

I do not know about Russia, but in Ukraine a person can refuse to get a TIN. It is not an obligation. When this document was first introduced, my friend refused to receive it, saying that he did not want to be "counted". So for years he has been living without this code.

Withdrawing through a DC means withdrawing to where? If it's to Western Union, they'll take a lot of interest. If you withdraw to a bank account, you will have to contact your banker to report to the tax authorities. As far as I know, there's a limit. If you withdraw no more than x number of dollars per month from your account, the bank will not report you to the tax authorities. But again - this has to be discussed with your banker. Although, on the other hand, if the profits are good, then in my opinion, much better to pay the single tax and live quietly. The shops in the city also need to be repaired with some money...

DDFedor: I'll tell you in confidence, I'm not at all interested in who swears under what fence or where. Do you use foul language in the classroom? do not try to play down the rules of conduct. what you allow yourself to hear is entirely your own business. you do not need to answer the question - it's rhetorical.

No, I'm not. I'm nice :)) Besides, I've taught myself to be indifferent to what I read, hear and see. It sounds mean, but sometimes it helps a lot. Who is interested in it - read books by V.Zeland.

drknn:

I do not know about Russia, but in Ukraine a person can refuse to get a TIN. It is not an obligation. When this document was first introduced, my friend refused to receive it, saying that he did not want to be "counted". He has been living without this code for years.

In Russia TIN is also a voluntary matter, but with some compulsory elements. TIN is given without your knowledge, but when you get a job, be kind enough to give it to me. You can refuse to get it, but you will have it anyway. I think that in Ukraine the same thing. It is the system.

drknn:

I do not know about Russia, but in Ukraine a person can refuse to get a TIN. It is not an obligation. When this document was first introduced, my friend refused to receive it, saying that he did not want to be "counted". He has been living without this code for years.

Roommate? By refusing to get a code, he only refused to get a code, but he can't refuse to be "counted". He's still "counted".

gip:
Roommate?

Nah, that's from a cartoon.

There was a children's story about a little goat who learned to count.
The first thing he did was count himself: "One."
Met a lamb he knew. And he brags: "I've learned to count!" "How's that?" The goat pointed at the lamb: "Two!"
The lamb cried loudly.
Daddy lamb came out. "What happened?" "He counted me!" "What do you mean, count?" The ram said to the goat. "I'm going to count you too. Three!"
"Oh, you counted me too! You!" The ram chased the goat.
Along the way, a bull met him. "Where are you going?" "That little rascal counted us!" The bull got interested. "Goat, how do you count them?" The goat pointed at the bull: "Four!" "What, you counted me too? Well, that's the end of you!"

Tantrik:
Where will there be - often and large sums of money from? And why not pay 13% on free large sums?

Will the tax office pay you 13% on the amounts you lose?
Reason: