Cannot add phone number

Hello, My private signals don't work. In order for them to work, I have to register as a seller, but that's why I need to enter a phone number, which doesn't work because it wants to confirm the password, but I'm constantly getting information that I'm entering the wrong password. I am registered through a google account and therefore enter the password to the google account, could this be the problem? Is there another password I should enter?

Milan Homola: Hello, My private signals don't work. In order for them to work, I have to register as a seller, but that's why I need to enter a phone number, which doesn't work because it wants to confirm the password, but I'm constantly getting information that I'm entering the wrong password. I am registered through a google account and therefore enter the password to the google account, could this be the problem? Is there another password I should enter?

Private signals are not allowed even if you are a "seller". They are no longer allowed.

Login with your MQL5 community account name, namely "milan-homola99-gmail", not your google account.

Reset your password at ... https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

As for your problems with your phone, only the Service Desk can help.

Reason: