MQL5.community: authorization failed - page 6

Miguel_Jesus:

Well not working on windows as well... Metatrader 4 here

Password and username are correctly inserted in the "Community" tab under "Options".

Unless there is some login button that i need to click not working as well in windows 7

Same her. just bought an indicator and could install it on one server...but not another...can update other purchaes. Shows the install button but, clicking it does nothing. Loginto MQL5 from MT4 and get the "MQL5.community:Authorization failed" message. I can login online and on another server fine.  What the f.

EDIT: Weird. It just worked - 10 mins after posting this....

linux80s:

I can confirm, authorization failed on a Linux system.

MetaQuotes made something issue again.

Very annoying. Any fix?!

Same problem, MQL5 authorisation failed on MT4 Linux, no problems logging in on Web.

Any help would be appreciated!

Surakiet Piyasakulkiet:
I can't login in MT4 but i can login in browser and for sure i types my password is correct.

Hey man! i am facing same problem.

did you able to fix it ?

please help me.

hey I had the same issue on my new VPS.

I solved it with Window's firewall

Disable the firewall and reboot the OS.

In my case, 'authorization failed' is gone in this way.

Solution: Go to setting 

Security and Check "Control session by IP"

It will solve your issue, I was facing the problem from last 4 days I disable firewall it's works for 1-2 hour than again same problem but when I Checked "Control session by IP" after that My copy trading is working fine.

I am having the same problem that has been reported here earlier. I am running a Windows VPS with MT4 and I cannot log into the MQL5 Community. I have disabled all the IP Link settings in the MQL5 web site, I have disabled the firewall on the VPS and there is just no way that I can get my MT4 to log into MQL5 so that I can access my indicator purchases. I  have been through every resolution I can find on this forum and nothing seems to work for me.

Any ideas would be most welcome. I am trying to do this over a week-end but as I understand, this should not prevent MT4 from being able to access MQL5 website.

davidabgeorge:

I am having the same problem that has been reported here earlier. I am running a Windows VPS with MT4 and I cannot log into the MQL5 Community. I have disabled all the IP Link settings in the MQL5 web site, I have disabled the firewall on the VPS and there is just no way that I can get my MT4 to log into MQL5 so that I can access my indicator purchases. I  have been through every resolution I can find on this forum and nothing seems to work for me.

Any ideas would be most welcome. I am trying to do this over a week-end but as I understand, this should not prevent MT4 from being able to access MQL5 website.

1. Try to update Metatrader 4 (connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server, wait for updates, or restart MT4 few times to force updates); I am having MT4 build 1262/
2. Check Internet Explorer (IE); Metatrader tabs are using IE; IE should be installed on your computer the latest version (I am having IE version 11).
3. Use forgotten password link - post (it may help in some cases).

Update MT4, update IE and change mql5 password are the most often decision for fixing.|
If all those do not help so I collected everything in one post

On File Menu am unable to Login to Community from MT4
On File Menu am unable to Login to Community from MT4
  • www.mql5.com
I don't know what the problem is... Help please...

Thanks Sergey,
I have tried this on with 4 different MT4 platforms, 2 on my VPS and 2 on my laptop, I have tested and done everything else - I am totally beat with this one !

davidabgeorge:
Thanks Sergey,
I have tried this on with 4 different MT4 platforms, 2 on my VPS and 2 on my laptop, I have tested and done everything else - I am totally beat with this one !

I found that one user solved it on the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

mge0rge, 2020.02.26 23:48

SOLVED.

1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work 

I tried doing all this on both my laptop and VPS and it has not made any difference. It stubbornly refuses to login into MQL5. Both computers running Build 1260 of MT4 and version 11 of IE - 

Really appreciate your help trying to solve this - it is driving me nuts !
I really dont know where to go next with this - I have already tried changing my MQL5 password twice now.

Reason: