how to contact customer service? thank You - page 15

akbaribegum2434 #:

hi . well mql5 provide free experts , but when i add to the chart , It is not taking any trades , but I can backtest it . what may be the reason for the free expert advisor not placing any trades..

please help me

You can download free EAs from CodeBase and it is totally free (and it may take the trades).
Besides, you can download free EAs from the Market and EAs will take the trades.
A lot of people are using free EAs without any problem at all.

The EAs will not take the trades in case of the following:

• EA must not take any trades for this period of time according to the trading systen which was coded inside this EA;
  • you attached EA to the chart and forget to press autotrading button;
  • more ...

Hi,
I saw two subscribe for my signal, but I can't see no earning for that subscription. Could anyone please let me know what might the reason for it. 

I attached the screenshot. Please review it

MD Abdur Rahim Chowdhury #:
Hi,
I saw two subscribe for my signal, but I can't see no earning for that subscription. Could anyone please let me know what might the reason for it. 

I attached the screenshot. Please review it

You have no signals. But your clone account has: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/shahin89

Md Abdur Rahim Chowdhury
Md Abdur Rahim Chowdhury
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

Marsel #:

You have no signals. But your clone account has: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/shahin89

Please note I see my signal has been posted and two already following me. 

Kindly advise where is the mistake that I have committed. 

Hi,

I can see two subscribe in operations dashboard and amount earned accordingly.

Now, could you please let me know how I can withdraw the amount. 

For your information, I attached the screenshot. 

Please help 

Md Abdur Rahim Chowdhury #:
Hi,

I can see two subscribe in operations dashboard and amount earned accordingly.

Now, could you please let me know how I can withdraw the amount. 

For your information, I attached the screenshot. 

Please help 

You have 0 (zero) to withdraw (on your screenshot) because of the following (from the  Rules of Using the Signals Service):

The Signal Provider automatically receives the Subscriber’s fee for using the Signals in a week upon the Subscription period expiration.

Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
Rules for copy trading in MetaTrader 4 and 5 - the Trading Signals service
  • www.mql5.com
Terms of Service Trading Signals: Signal Providers, how to create a signal subscription signals.

Rep...Your system requires I have funds on account to contract a service from Freelance. How do I withdraw any overage that is not dedicated to a project ??

Trade4Mon #:
Rep...Your system requires I have funds on account to contract a service from Freelance. How do I withdraw any overage that is not dedicated to a project ??

Payments and payment methods - the article

Please note that only the earned amount is available for withdrawal.

MQL5 Services top-ups can only be spent in the community, while back withdrawals are not supported. If you have erroneously topped up your MQL5 account, please contact us via Service Desk.

-------------------

Alternatively, you can read it in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/trade4mon/accounting/chooseout -

hi i have an error in my account

Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.

what should i do?

Mohammad Kamelian #:
hi i have an error in my account

Authorization failed. Please check trading account data.

what should i do?

Trading account?
All trading accounts (all the charts, symbol names, the price on the chart, the trading money) are related to the brokers only.
So, ask your broker for support.

If it is related to demo account so many brokers are allowing to open the demo accounts for limited time only, and if it is your case - you can open an other demo account (with any broker for example).

Reason: