Robot for trading own support / resistance data

Hi all,

I've some support and resistance numbers and I would like to use a robot for automated trading of these numbers. Does somebody know of a MT4 or MT5 plugin (or some other method)  where I could input my data, set SL/TP and let it trade automatically?

I would also like to backtest those numbers, if possible.

I don't have any experience with robots so far and no programming skills either (except for some very basic scripting). So ideally I would buy a plugin or so, but I'm open to other solution if needed be.

Thanks in advance for your hints.

• Robot = EA
  • Any plugin to trade automatically = EA
  • If no one will help/code for you in this thread so you will need to go to Freelance (to find the coder who will code it for money).
  • But you can use search function to find the EA in CodeBase (it is free to download and free to use) and in the Market (there are free EA in the Market as well).

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

• www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...

There are some threads and CodeBase EAs/indicators related to your question - 

----------------

----------------

Market Condition

The beginning:

1. Market condition indicators/tools thread 
  2. Market condition and EAs thread 
  3. How to use Support and Resistance Effectively - educational thread 
  4. Trend indicators thread
After

1. Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created) - the summary 
  2. Market Condition Evaluation based on standard indicators in Metatrader 5 - the key thread 
  3. Market condition - AbsoluteStrength indicator - the page

============

And you can look at the following - 

----------------

And this is example with the EA (Hoop master 2 EA) which I am trading on demo account with 6 pairs since the end of January (just to understand and to have the ideas about how/where to improve this EA) - this page of the thread.

Thanks for the information and link provided. I had a brief look at it and I can't see any reference as to how to use own support and resistance data.  So just to clarify,  I don't want to use any indicators that are generated automatically by algo's or alike. I have my own set of data which I would like to backtest and trade. My data is not an algo or alike, it is just a table with static numbers that are changing every day or week.

I've already searched for EA's and searched the forum, but I've not found anything interesting. I could of course spend more hours and days with searching for EA's, but I thought someone here in the forum has an idea where to look more closely. Especially the data import part seems to be very specific that people don't do very often.

And yes, I'm willing to pay for an EA. I also thought about a freelancer, but if there is a product or script out there that has already been created that would fit my needs and can be somewhat easily be re-used, I would prefer to go that way

So if anyone has some further information especially on the data input part, I would appreciate it and I will also further look into the links provided. Thanks again.

Reason: