Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 27

server:
What do you think about the fact that not all involved in the pips and work on a system of medium-term and long term urgent clients may not pay

From history, you can understand the style of trading.

If the author is on a long term trade, for example EUR/USDcurrent price is 1.3079 S/P 1.3150 T/P 1.2300

And the mapping would look something like this

OrderTimeTypeVolumeSymbolPriceS/LT/PPriceCommissionSwapProfit
619484234312013.01.09Sell5.00EURUSD1.3150267.58

And you can see the style of the system in the history, the author of these signals does not trade +50 pips, but on average 300 - 600 pips

The following should be noted.

You can not subscribe to this signal, open a Sell Eur/USD S/P 1.3150 with a takeout at least 300 pips.

Why display the data on open trades? ( Remove S/P and T/P)

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства ордеров - Документация по MQL5

The stops are hidden, as are the prices.

Krymchanin:

From history, you can understand the style of trading.

If the author is on a long term trade, for example EUR/USDcurrent price is 1.3079 S/P 1.3150 T/P 1.2300

And the mapping would look something like this

OrderTimeTypeVolumeSymbolPriceS/LT/PPriceCommissionSwapProfit
619484234312013.01.09Sell5.00EURUSD1.3150267.58

And you can see the style of the system in the history, the author of these signals does not trade +50 pips, but on average 300 - 600 pips

The following should be noted.

You can not subscribe to this signal, open a Sell Eur/USD S/P 1.3150 with a takeout at least 300 pips.

Why display the data on open trades? ( Remove S/P and T/P)

5+

You have to hide it a hundred percent. After all, that greedy customer with 100 grand will spend the whole day monitoring the page and copying everything manually. Why pay 20 quid to automate it? Money loves an account. But the student who has a cent account with 20 Ue, can copy by hand, but is unlikely to pay a subscription fee.

St.Vitaliy:
You have to hide it a hundred percent. After all, that greedy customer with 100 grand will spend the whole day monitoring the page and copying everything manually. Why pay 20 quid to automate it? Money loves an account. But the student who has a cent account with 20 Ue, can copy by hand, but will not pay a subscription fee.
Anyone with a million or ten dollars will copy it. Everyone tries to keep his economy at the highest level and make a million.

You probably haven't had much contact with people who have made their fortunes themselves (not inherited them).

They are happy to trade money for time, but the poor do the opposite.

I also don't understand the"Allow auto-publishing" part.

How do I know if the author has it checked or not?

And the second point, if it is not, how to put it?

Hi all...

For some reason, I can't subscribe to a signal... some of the signals are active, I can subscribe, the other part is inactive what could be the reason?

Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Set:

Hi all...

For some reason, I can't subscribe to a signal... some of the signals are active, I can subscribe, the other part is inactive what could be the reason?

Most likely, the quotes from your broker and the provider's broker are very different.

Reshetov:
Most likely the quotes from your broker and the provider's broker are very different.

I don't think they should, the one that supplies the demo signal is on alp, the second one is real there too...

I'm telling you that I looked at the rest of the signals in the terminal, I have why the subscribe button is active somewhere and somewhere not... I tried to subscribe through the website, the website subscribes to the terminal does not...

Reason: