how to contact customer service? thank You - page 9

how do I complain to mql about my posting getting deleted by forum admin for no reason. I would like to complain about it.

Admin of the forum is deleting my post and I am not sure how to complain about it, ADMIN please check and do the right thing.

I would like to create a ticket on this issue if the posts are deleted again for no reasons

Hozeifa M Haji #:

how do I complain to mql about my posting getting deleted by forum admin for no reason. I would like to complain about it.

Admin of the forum is deleting my post and I am not sure how to complain about it, ADMIN please check and do the right thing.

I would like to create a ticket on this issue if the posts are deleted again for no reasons

I removed your topic about Dubai because it had no meaning.

With the same logic I could open a thread about Athens or someone else about London. Such topics are not allowed in this forum.

How do you contact MQL5 customer services?Thank you

2140067332 #:
How do you contact MQL5 customer services?Thank you

You should contact with the customer service of your broker in case of your requests are about the money, deposit/withdrawal from/to trading accounts, the charts, the price on the charts and with the names of the symbols.

If you are having any technical issue with Metatrader so you can post your question on the forum, and experienced users will reply.

Am a trader asking if your MT4 or MT5 support drag and drop of multiple opening at the same price to adjust TP or SL from one form.  If not, how can I implement this on your MT4 platform.

federica231094:

how to contact customer service? thank You

hello i deposited money into my account not realizing my account was inactive😩 what can i do??

Thato Mapande #:
hello i deposited money into my account not realizing my account was inactive😩 what can i do??

Are you talking about your MQL5 account here or your broker trading account?

If its about the first, you can't withdraw non-earned fund, if its about the second contact your broker.

Hi I would like some help if it is possible on mql5 mt4, When registering and signing up to my real account For automatic copytrading, you can only 100x100 the size of the signals or also choose to increase or decrease the account size for the chosen copytrading ? Example, if I wanted to copy using double dimension to respect the account is it possible? ... in which way? Thank you

Carmine Quaranta #:
Hi I would like some help if it is possible on mql5 mt4, When registering and signing up to my real account For automatic copytrading, you can only 100x100 the size of the signals or also choose to increase or decrease the account size for the chosen copytrading ? Example, if I wanted to copy using double dimension to respect the account is it possible? ... in which way? Thank you

The lot size for subscribers is automatically selected and it depends on the following:

• balance and leverage of trading account of signal provider and
  • balance and the leverage of trading account of subscriber.

More details is below:

Support please attend to my request #3347800

My account financial operations are limited after I deposited some funds from my card. Unlock my account at once. Thank you 
Reason: