The number of activations of product decrease

I have been using the third-party VPS. I upgraded ram, then restart. I back to VPS, but I can not use any product, moreover, the number of activations of product was decreased.

I do not want that. How I can recover the number of actiovations? Could you please reset it?

The activation is per software + hardware.
So, if you use the products in the third-party VPS so one activation will be deducted.
Besides, it is related to upgrading the VPS or computer as well.

----------------

Rules of Using the Market Service

The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

• www.mql5.com
The Market section of mql5.com is a service for safe purchasing and selling of programs written in the MQL5/MQL4 language, hereinafter referred to as Products. The "Market" service is available for use only to mql5.com registered Users aged 18 and older, who accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Market Terms of Use...

Sergey Golubev #:

The activation is per software + hardware.
So, if you use the products in the third-party VPS so one activation will be deducted.
Besides, it is related to upgrading the VPS or computer as well.

----------------

The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation.

how to reset or overcome that? any idea?

portkinov #:

It is impossible to reset.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Product activation crashes

Rashid Umarov , 2020.08.15 21:06

For all Market products, at least 5 activations are provided. In case of hardware failure, OS change, accidental installation on the wrong computer. This is sufficient for personal needs.

In the event of a massive upcoming update of Windows 10, we add the additional activation in advance for all already purchased Products. There are no personal charges for individual cases (there are no such mechanisms at all for individual cases).

Example - Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) has been released - activations for purchased products from the Market have been added

portkinov #:

Buying it again, should do that I think.
Reason: