Reinstalling Again and Again

shettytushar
shettytushar  
Hi,

There is an issue with the <Deleted> indicator that I purchased here, its not working again when I attach it to a chart. And removing it and again installing it on the same account is using up all the available activations. My activations are getting wasted and soon there will be zero activations left. I have even contacted the author of the indicator. Please help.
Keith Watford
Keith Watford  

This is a users forum, not Metaquotes.

You should not be losing activations if using the indicator on the same computer.

You have contaced the vendor and if that is no good, only service desk can help you.

shettytushar
shettytushar  
Keith Watford:

This is a users forum, not Metaquotes.

You should not be losing activations if using the indicator on the same computer.

You have contaced the vendor and if that is no good, only service desk can help you.

Service desk is only for financial related issues.

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
shettytushar:

Service desk is only for financial related issues.

Losing paid for activations is a financial issue, don't you think?

Anyway, nobody can help in the forum so the service desk is the only option open.

shettytushar
shettytushar  
Can somebody please help with this? I am losing activations just for reinstalling in again on the same account.
William Roeder
William Roeder  
shettytushar: Can somebody please help with this?

What part of "nobody can help in the forum so the service desk is the only option" was unclear?

Juvenille Emperor Limited
Eleni Anna Branou  
shettytushar:
Can somebody please help with this? I am losing activations just for reinstalling in again on the same account.

You don't lose any activations if you deleting/installing the same purchase on the same computer, under the same MQL5 account.

You can install/delete/re-install your purchase on the same computer, by using only the (1) initial activation.

In any other case you are doing something wrong, or you are upgrading your computer's operating system or hardware.