The difference between the order ticket number on the real hedging account and demo hedging account MT5 - page 3

Vladimir Karputov:

You still haven't understood anything: trade servers work WITHOUT ERRORS. And here you write with ERRORS. That is, the problem is in you. Remember: this is a technical forum and if you are trying to blame MetaQuotes - be prepared to prepare hard evidence.

I'm just giving advice, don't try to blame anyone for this. I know I am wrong, but the system allows it. And by chance I found the gap.

Whether this will be input for future improvement, or be considered blame ... I think it depends on the views of each other's wisdom and insight.

Every program has loopholes, nothing is perfect.

Like me, thank you for pointing out a mistake I wasn't aware of.

Be positive, and make improvements for better conditions for all.

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Symbol Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Symbol Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Sugianto :

I'm just giving advice, don't try to blame anyone for this. I know I am wrong, but the system allows it. And by chance I found the gap.

Whether this will be input for future improvement, or be considered blame ... I think it depends on the views of each other's wisdom and insight.

Every program has loopholes, nothing is perfect.

Like me, thank you for pointing out a mistake I wasn't aware of.

Be positive, and make improvements for better conditions for all.

I will repeat once again - there are errors in your code. Only in your code.

Vladimir Karputov:

I will repeat once again - there are errors in your code. Only in your code.

ok thank's. I have found a solution, and so that there is no further misunderstanding I will delete this topic.

Thank you

hello i have the same problem.

please help

Farhad Torabi #:

hello i have the same problem.

please help

You can't cast the ticket to int as the ticket value can be greater than INT_MAX. 

That is why the demo account worked as the ticket was within the INT range. Always store tickets in long variable. 

Reason: