Kevinator Wins! Marathon trading

Good day

Markets change and although very similar in movement no two markets are the same.Once you get your settings on your EA or trading system optimized for the ranging market.....now the market starts to trend......once you optimize for the trend........now the market will consilidate and so on.

Traders get burned looking for lower time frames 1m,5m,15m,1hr ect trying to produce the same results in the future as they did in the past.

So How Should I Trade?

kevinator II trading system D1 chart only:

Lets go long! like the rest of the smart money 100 to 1000pips a trade.Stop chasing your tail round and round getting no where. Trade the trend and nothing else.

If you use small time frame the system will repaint. If you use D1 time frame it will not and you will be successful.

How to trade the system:

Only look at the system once a day......no extra trading! Turn on your trading platform and look for a change in the trend analysis 1&2 indicator. If they match just wait for days until their is a unmatch and enter in the opposite direction of the past trend....Example: long trend lasted for 6 days, so when you get a short signal on trend analysis1 or trend analysis2 indicator you enter short and turn off the computer until the next day.

Important:

MA cross indicator(entry1&2) are to assure you are moving in the right direction.

Trading like this you will consistently win. Some traders just like to trade, they are usually the ones that lose at trading. I like to make money and it is true those who trade less are more likely to win over the long term.

The challenge:

Over the next 30 days trade kevins way only and count the pips you have made at the end of 30 days. No telling 1000 to 4000 pips 30 days.

Some 1 days you are in today out the next 2 days for reversal. Some trends will last 12 straight days but will produce 700-900 pips.Some will last a month ,000's of pips.

Million Dollar Question: What pairs to trade?

You need to focus on the Gbpusd D1 primary objective.

All other pairs secondary.I missed the gbp long trade on the 10th which is up 380pips as of now so I am waiting for the next signal to go short.

How much to trade?

Dont trade max lots....leave yourself a little room for drwdown.

Stoploss: I havent had to use one since I have been trading this system..just be mindfull for 1st day or 2 until you get up over 100pips then you can cruise it.

Do not try and trade this with 1,5,15,30,1hr. This is for D1 all the time& 4hr sometimes.

Now that you only trade once a day & you are make twice three times what you usually make....Go do something else with your free time instead of sitting in front of this blasted machine 24hrs a day.

Kevinator - "Make the money, dont let the money make you."

Please post screen shots of your trades and lets walk up the hill together.Comments questions concerns...please.

Look at the screenshot in zip file and you will see why gbpusd D1 is your primary.

Files:
Usdchf.png  120 kb
Eurjpy.png  102 kb

Thankyou

to enter a trade you have to wait for trend 1 and 2 color to match is this correct,also to exit do you wait for trend 1 and 2 color to turn or only 1 please explain,do the trend indicators repaint.

Regards

Entry timeframe:

You must wait days for entry signal.& Days to Exit( in some cases)

Timeframe: D1

Pairs:gbpusd,usdchf,udscad,eurusd,usdjpy,audusd,eurjpy

Entry:when trend analysis indicator changes (just 1 of the 2 indicators).

Begin Example:

t-analysis 1&2 indicator both green...then next bar 1 of the 2 t-analysis indicators turn purple...that is a short entry.

Confirmation: Next bar they both turn purple and MA indicator crosses in direction of the new trend. That is a short trend the opposite is correct for a long trend.

End example

Does it repaint?

If you try and trade this system on the low time frames 1,5,15,30,1hr it will repaint.

Well does it repaint on D1:

Slightly but not in the way you are used to, if you follow the directions you will be in the trend early and make hundreds of pips per trade.

How should I trade it correctly:

Only look at D1 chart, Once or twice a day you open the platform & scan all of your major pairs. If there is no new entry signal close the platform & return the next day and wait patiently for a entry signal...it should take days to enter & days to exit.

What exactly are we doing?:

We are on the monthy & yearly pip plan. Not the daily. You should be able to trade the 4 to 12 trades in 30 days, per pair without losing. Sometimes the market will move sideways for 3 to 5 days and you break even. This is the time were you would have lost in the l,5,15,30,1hr because the market is going no where...it is in consolidation. Then trend resumes the next day & your back to profit."You avoided the trap also known as a whipsaw" by trading the high timeframe.

Profit:

We are on the 30 day plan.We are trying to clear 1000+ real pips per month.That is 250 pips per week...I think this is a sufficient amount for anyone.

Change my behavior:

Do not try & trade on the low timeframes. We are opening the chart once or twice a day and looking for a signal..Dont get a signal close and wait til the next day.

Our goal:

Highest pip count at the end of the month.1000+ or 250 pips a week.

Files:
gbpusd_D1.png  84 kb

I like to trade alot! Why are we trading D1 and not scalping or range trading?

We are trying to capture moves like this one..1100pips Eurjpy in 8 days trading. Your monthly total of 1000 is done in under two weeks.

Just keep up with the pace. Some days you will enter 1 day exit the next and re-enter..but you will get a few good trends in 30 days..those good trends will get your 1000 a month ...month after month after month.

Files:
the_best.png  82 kb

Thankyou i understand the rules now i will demo trade next week with the 7 prs you suggest and let you know how i get on.

Please continue to post the trade entries

Regards

Hi,

Do you wait for the Daily Candle to Close Before you take a new trade?

What about emergency SL?

For how long have you been trading this system?

Is it possible to backtest it or is it repainting in the way that it will give a false Picture?

Regards Twi

twi:
Hi,Do you wait for the Daily Candle to Close Before you take a new trade?What about emergency SL?For how long have you been trading this system?Is it possible to backtest it or is it repainting in the way that it will give a false Picture?Regards Twi

Backtesting:

False picture...You must forward test it over the course of the next 15 days and see for yourself.

How long Ive traded this system:

I have been trading this system for a while now.

Emergency stop loss:

I have not had to use one as of now as trading D1 trading either has produced 1 of 2 results for me. Either 1 the trend moves forward and profit is realized or 2 You get this sideways action for 2 to 4 days and the market returns to the starting point. Each time that has happened I get another signal and exit, re-enter the opposite direction.

Considering the hundreds of pips I made for the month it is no sweat to lose a few days on sideways market.I usually get out with 5 or so pips or recently lost 3 pips.

Wait for the daily candle close:

If you try to trade this system on lower tf 1,5,15,30,1hr you will be dealing with a repainting mess. On the D1 suprisingly stable and profitable with signals that "stick" so once or twice a day open the platform & if the signals match make the correct decision.

Then turn the platform off and do something else til the next day..Do not sit and stare all day while the market goes up and down like a rollercoaster, this will cause you to second guess your original decision. The system will work itself out.

Stoploss: Feel free to set at your own discretion what ever makes you feel comfortable.

The truth:

You need to get a feel for the system and that can only come with trading it over a few days.

Weekly, monthly & yearly goals:

Weekly-250+pips

monthly-1000+ pips

yearly- 12000+pips

Hello All

Our goal for the week is 250 real pips positive ( not including the positions we are currently in) made by taking the D1 signals as they come.

I will attempt to make these 250 pips trading live and posting position screen shots after I make the trades.

So well see on friday what the pip total is..

Thankyou for posting the live trades as you make them.

at the moment i am watching usdjpy and noticed that on friday the TA bars closed 1 green and 1 purple however today monday after 5 hrs of trading fridays TA bars are now both purple,so the previous daily TA indicators can repaint at least 1 bar back,

You say you have been trading this for awhile what have you noticed about the repainting issue how many daily bars back does the TA indicators repaint?

Regards

Hello

Does the system repaint:

If you trade this system on the lower time frame the system will repaint 1,5,15,30,1hr but if you will trade D1 the system will slightly repaint but not in the way that you are used to.The indicators may refresh to show things different after the fact.

How should we trade the system then:

This is simple, we should turn on the trading platform once or twice a day and check to see if the signals match. If they do then we will take that trade.Then we will cut the platform off and check it the next day.

Why should we not sit in front of the screen and watch all day:

The market ups and downs that will occur will make us second guess our original decision and its better to take human emotion out of the equation.Trade like a robot with 1of 2 possible outcomes, you either win the trade or lose the trade.

End of the week:

We will open the trading platform once a day and scan to see if signals match and I can take a trade.Lets focus on our goal of 250 for the week/

Positions Im currently in from last week:

Eurjpy +161 pips and still going 129.93

Audusd+101pips and still going .9108

Hallo again,

Do you wait till the Daily Candle Close???

You say "check in once or twice per day", so I still not understand when you take the trade......

Regards twi

Reason: