Kevinator Wins! Marathon trading - page 6

I trade 9 pairs: UCH,EU,GU,UJ,AU,EJ,UC,NU and GJ. I am now in sell trade NU +135 pips up so far at 50pips trailing. I lowered trail from 90 to 50 because it could be soon exit, but nobody knows when (only Him)?

At 4H charts you have to check it 7 times a day but at least 3 times a day - too much work for so little money. To monitor the weekly and monthly charts for trend direction is vital.

I just opened new live account with FinFX. Clean broker and you get 3 EAs and excellent indicators (volume scalper) for free with live account. Minimum deposit $200 if ECN $1,000. Leverage 1:200.

We will see as blind said.

Cheers Hermes

I,m currently in a usdcad long trade on the daily chart,then as per your rules will wait for 1 TA indicators on weekly chart to change,will let you know the outcome.

Regards

No marcramon, TA1 and TA2 on Daily chart must have the same color not on weekly! On weekly and monthly charts only the same trend direction.

Those bustards chase through the night stoplosses! They took me during my sleep (EST) out of trade NU where I put 50 pips trail. Anyway, I made 125 pips. All together I made on Kevinator until now 536 pips on 9 pairs in a little more than 2 weeks. No loss yet. Not bad for beginner! Ha, ha, ha...

Cheers Hermes

I checked the UC charts. The monthly is in range, the weekly is in range, the daily hit the resistance level (already 6 green bars) what means you are too late with the long. But it can break the resistance level and shoot up. Otherwise, god help you. We try to step in on beginning of the trend not in middle or on the end.

Hermes

ok ic i misunderstand your rules regarding the TA1 TA2 so i need to check the monthly and weekly for trend direction and then on the daily wait until both TA are the same then make the trade in the direction of the higher tf

I closed the usdcad for 30 pips profit on my demo

Thx

Congratulation, good head start! That's correct, TA1 and TA2 on D TF the same color but I would like to see the Entry 2 has the same color also. Eg. Long trade: all 3 indies blue (best just one or two blue bars) and weekly/monthly charts show up trends.

Hermes

I speed up a little bit the process. I look now only D and W TFs, no more Monthly. More important the first sign of trend reversal is Entry 2, not TA1 or TA2. If Entry 2 turns red and closed daily candle also red go short. TAs are lagging back 3-4 days. When you open a trade during sideways look for glue which direction it will go and put a tight SL.

On the pic you can see that the Entry 2 indy paints the same picture as non-lag ma v 7.9 (yellow)! That's a good sign.

Cheers Hermes

Changes again! The TA1 & TA 2 are unusable, repainting like hell. On one candle close already 2 bule bars and next candle close both bars again red! They think like women during PMS. I took them off and replaced with super signals v3a.

Now I look only Enrty 2 and super signals. Super signals only if cross showed up with arrow. When shows only cross it is weak signal to trade.

E.g. Entry2-blue and super signals-blue cross & arrow = entry BUY on close of candle if new candle starts to paint green (5:30pm EST).

Happy pip hunt

Hermes

what t/f do you check now and how about your s/l t/p

Regards

Reason: