learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 269

_CaHeK_:

Can't figure it out yourself, OK, I'll list)))))

in trend - 1. sell 2. buy

in a flat - 1. sell 2. buy

I don't think anything else has been invented yet))).

You have also missed an option - to wait for the signal. Or your strategy is always in the market?

What signs do you use to identify a trend and a flat?

khorosh:

Missing another option - waiting for a signal. Or is your strategy always in the market?

What signs do you use to identify trend and flat?

Yes, it is always in the market, otherwise it is impossible to calculate the future variant, and the identification of the trend/float follows from the very behaviour of the market at the moment when the order is closed and a new order is opened.

_CaHeK_:
Yes, always in the market, otherwise you cannot make a calculation of the future option, and the identification of trend/float follows from the very behaviour of the market at the moment of closing an order that has worked and opening a new one.

It is clear that everything comes from the price but there are different ways to identify a trend-flat. What is a trend in one foref may be a flat in an older foref. Are you using data from onefold or from severalfolds?

khorosh:
It is clear that everything comes from the price, but there are different ways to identify a trend-flat. What is a trend for one foref may be a flat for an older foref. Are you using data from one or severalfolds?

Only tick history from minute bars is used, as all price movements are taken into account, otherwise there will be no prediction accuracy.

P.S. It's like billiards, you can only predict the positions of the balls before you strike by knowing the positions and speeds of all the balls, if you remove a few balls, the calculation will be wrong, so there you go, of course the reverse case is used, because you need to predict the future.

_CaHeK_:

Only tick history from minute bars is used, because all price movements are taken into account, otherwise there will be no accuracy of prediction.
Where do you get the tick history from?

khorosh:
Where do you get your teak story from?

From the minute bars, I wrote above.))

_CaHeK_:
From the minute bars, I wrote above.)))

If from a tester, it's 100% guaranteed that you have a tester grail. Ticks in the tester are modelled and you just fished out a modelling pattern as there is a rigid algorithm. There will be no profit on the real, I guarantee you. A lot of people here have already experienced this. Only test at the opening prices of minute bars, otherwise the test results are a mirage pleasing to the eye at most.

khorosh:
If from a tester it is 100% guaranteed that you have a tester grail. Ticks in the tester are modelled and you just fished out the modelling pattern as there is a rigid algorithm. There will be no profit on the real, I guarantee you. A lot of people here have already experienced this. Only test on the opening prices of minute bars, otherwise the test results are a mirage, not more.

And this question, if I am testing at M15 open prices and all TF history below is loaded and the code is written for M15 open prices too, will the tester lie or not?

P.S. The results of testing in any way on M15 are exactly the same for me.

BeerGod:

And this question, if I am testing at M15 open prices and all TF history below is loaded and the code is written for M15 open prices too, will the tester lie or not?

P.S. The results of testing in any way on M15 are exactly the same for me.

What do you mean lie? If you want to know if the expert will work successfully in the tester, the answer is the following: only the real will tell. If you want to have better chances for success in the real account, you should check in the tester how the EA works outside the optimization area, if it was optimized and reach successful work over the longest possible historical interval. I try my EAs to work successfully starting from 2009 since 2008 was too abnormal. By the way, some of them also work at opening prices of m15.

khorosh:
What do you mean by lying? If you want to know if the Expert Advisor will work successfully in the tester, the answer is the following: only the real will tell. If you want to have a better chance of success in the real, you must check in the tester how the Expert Advisor works outside the optimization area, if there was optimization.

It seems there is nothing to optimize, everything is dynamically calculated, I planned it for Euromoney, but then I ran it on Swiss and it works too, it seems to be a normal forward if on a completely different pair ?
Reason: