and wandering around randomly again... - page 4

In order to look for patterns on a forex chart, you first have to figure out what the patterns might be. and then look for them on the forex market.

i found this article for example.
http://bergovfx.com/vse-zakonomernosti-foreks/

There is no pattern :)

Everywhere you draw a line, there is a level.

Trends can be seen with a strong lag.

Rollback - again the question, let's say it went back now, is it a rollback or just a small movement?

News - either the course or the index will go in the direction of the news, question which?

Etc.

You can go either way on the boundaries of the profile, close the loss quickly and leave the profit untouched for a long time and it will make some money. Not 100% per month, 3-5% will work out.

Those who think there is a pattern, try not to make money but to drain more spread and commission, it will be as hard as making money.

Igor Ryapisov:

Those who think there is a pattern, try not to make money but to drain more spread and commission, it will be just as hard as making money.

There is a pattern. When you have 10 out of 15 successful trades from month to month and daily profit not less than 0.5% one cannot doubt it)).

Yuriy Asaulenko:
There is a pattern. When you have 10 out of 15 successful trades a day from month to month and a daily profit of at least 0.5% no doubt about it)).
Show me an account where 10 out of 15 trades a day are successful, with equal sl+spread and tp. There is no such a thing :) 51% maximum on the long term.

Igor Ryapisov:
Show me an account where 10 out of 15 trades a day are successful, with equal sl+spread and tp. There is no such a thing :)

I'm in the stock market, sorry. By the way, 0.5% is not from depo, but from deal size, i.e. multiply by leverage, for Forts it's ~4.

By the way, 0.5% is not a deposit, i.e. multiply the leverage in Forts, it's somewhere near 4. Ask Volchanskiy about Forex, he is good at it.) He has several times posted real results.

So there is no doubt in the presence of patterns.)

Igor Ryapisov:
Show me an account where 10 out of 15 trades a day are successful, with equal sl+spread and tp. That's impossible :)

It very much can be. And it can be much better. I have a link in my profile.

and this is just the beginning of a long journey ;)

SO

A warning specifically for the tumblr: THIS IS NOT A SIGNAL.

Олег avtomat:

Very possibly. And much better it could be. I have a link in my profile.

32 entries in just a few days. When there are at least 500, then we can talk about some statistics.

But considering:

Best deal($):(May 24) 2.20

Drawdown: 24.48%.

Deals:32
Profitable short:
(32/32) 100%

Problems should start in a couple of weeks.

You can't see the stats, but it looks like you're entering in the middle of a trend and up to your limit. What do you do with the last trade when the trend is over?

Igor Ryapisov:

32 entries in just a few days. When there are at least 500, then we can talk about some statistics.

But considering:

Best deal($):(May 24) 2.20

Drawdown: 24.48%.

Deals:32
Profitable short ones:
(32/32) 100%

The problems should start in a couple of weeks.

expert denouncer ;)

You wanted to see"Show me an account where 10 out of 15 trades a day are successful". And you said, " There'sno such thing."

I showed you.

And you're engaging in demagoguery...

Igor Ryapisov:
Show me an account where 10 out of 15 trades a day are successful, with equal sl+spread and tp. There is no such a thing :) 51% maximum on the long term.

I don't monitor the real account (I have an agreement with the broker), but my real profit/loss ratio is about the same, not martingale.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I don't monitor reals (agreement with an inverter), but the ratio of gains/losses on real is about the same

No reals, no conversation. We all are all masters here on demos and testers. We have been talking about sl and tp, and judging by the statistics sl is much further than tp.
Reason: