OzFx System :) 100-800 Pips Per Trade - page 11

ooops, reality is window with both negative and positive values of AC, so that

ACspace=abs(ACmin)+ACmax

the others are uncorrect

meda

aegis:
If you manually backtest this system over the course of a few years, it does not turn a profit. The trending periods don't make up for the drawdowns you will encounter during choppy periods. Anyone trading this strategy should keep that in mind.

hi,

are you still trading the same method that you sent me the statements of?

to PyeR2

You were right. I must have been tired.

This issue I was concerned with is trading hours, mentioned on this thread page 1. It is part of the strategy.

Big Be

Hi Azmel,

How is the update going on this ea? Thank you for your hard work on this.

Jeff

azmel:
I notice there is a small bug on v1.4 today.

At 0000 GMT, USDCAD opens a new candle and a valid short signal is received from all three indicators. Five trades were opened as expected. The first trade hit TP 50 pips at 1128 GMT and all remaining four trades have their SL move to BE.

Unfortunately, the market reverses and the four trades hit SLs at 2135 GMT.

However, because of all this happens in a period of one day, the EA opens another five trades at 2135 GMT. The signal is late and therefore it should have stayed idle until the next candle at 0000 GMT.

I will fix this bug, but give me until the end of the week as I am currently involved with another project.

Regards,

Azmel.

Trade Update +250

Hello Friends,

Friday turned out to be a killer day . When I was just about to close off EUR/CAD it started moving in our favor. It went and made us +150 pips. We still have 2 more lots open on this pair.

EUR/USD also moved significantly and 3rd lot closed for +150 pips. We still have 2 more lots open on this pair as well. USD/CHF is currently around +100 and we hope to make more out of this trade.

Overall we made +300 pips in just one day and so far we are sitting at 26/31 successful trades.

Month Total: +520 Pips

Cheers

Oz

Azmel,

Thank you for all of your hardwork. You are one of the best programmers I have seen.

Jeff

azmel:
I have fixed the bug in v1.4. The EA will open trade at 0000 GMT only. I haven't had the chance to forward-test this, so please report any more bugs.

I got an open trade on the gbp/chf using azmel's latest ea pair at 2.1485. I will report on how it goes.

azmel:
I have fixed the bug in v1.4. The EA will open trade at 0000 GMT only. I haven't had the chance to forward-test this, so please report any more bugs.

did the EA open the same pairs as Ozfx's signals today?

No. It did not. He opened two trades on other pairs. EA trade is up 10 pips.

jk4fx:
did the EA open the same pairs as Ozfx's signals today?

less timeframe

OzFx has been tested manually in less timeframe?

Reason: