Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 12

Hello,

I was reading the thread and I tried to download the indicators at the beginning of the thread and save them to my desktop both in zipped and unzipped format but when i used ninjatrader to import i get this error: c:/users/xx/desktop/june2009sc.zip is likely corrupt and cannot be imported: cannot find central directory, any thoughts as to why this is happening. I tried it also for the eco2new2 zip but i get the same error. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

The attached chart should speak for it self...

KISS !

Gilbert.

Files:
Pure_Renko.png  77 kb

What is the indicator at the bottom?

Lots of thanks for your inputs and contribution Gilbert. I am sure people will be learning more from you. Keep it up.

bossxero:
What is the indicator at the bottom?Lots of thanks for your inputs and contribution Gilbert. I am sure people will be learning more from you. Keep it up.

Here it is...

Gilbert.

Files:

desander:
Hello dear traders, Finnaly i got the "Nec Plus Ultra" on charting ... Price (PIP) Bars or Range Bars !! No more time based bars with gaps and uncontrolable price action. Only clear and smooth price charts. Please see my NY-night trade from today... Done via NinjaTrader (free) platform and use only one indicator. (attached) Get free data feed via Gain. Actually you dont need to register with gain, create a new gain-connection within NinjaTrader platform and choose "use NinjaTrader server". Insert my used indicator after installing the platform To Import 1. Download the attached file to your desktop 2. From the Control Center window select the menu File > Utilities > Import NinjaScript 3. Select the downloaded file Hope this will bring many pips to all of you... Gilbert. (Belgium)

Hello Gilbert,

I tried using winzip 14 to download these files and upload to ninjatrader but ninjatrader says corrupt file, cannot find central directory. i noticed another zipped file i downloaded from ninjatrader site had .cs and and index on the files and the zips on this thread dont, was there a different program you compressed with or is it poss to resend the zipped file of the .cs files and other nec files. excellent thread btw both with the range bars and the renko.

heloo,

i have try all i could to download the zip folder but when extracting, it says no item to extract pls can unzip them pls?

and also am looking for OSMA indictor with Alart if buy trend is ready is should alart and when sell too it should alartas well

thans looking forward to recieve your help thanks

J.Kome:
heloo,i have try all i could to download the zip folder but when extracting, it says no item to extract pls can unzip them pls?and also am looking for OSMA indictor with Alart if buy trend is ready is should alart and when sell too it should alartas wellthans looking forward to recieve your help thanks

If you want to trade the PRICE ACTION, than NO ONE indicator will tell you when to buy/sell !

It's all up to YOU to know when to push the button...

Follow these Renko bar-charts for a while and try to discover good entry/exit points.

It's all about reading the price !

Me too, a have had charts with more than 10 indicators and noticed at the end that none of them was able to tell me exactly what to do.

Trying to avoid something that is unavoidable will have disastrous effects

on your ability to trade successfully.

Good luck.

Gilbert.

Gilbert, thanks once again for sharing a useful renko setup. Im going to check this out for sure and report back with any positive trades this gives me. Is it possible for you to tell us which Ma you are using in the renko chart you just posted?

Is it an EMA or Simple Moving average and what period also? Many thanks

WilteredFire:
Gilbert, thanks once again for sharing a useful renko setup. Im going to check this out for sure and report back with any positive trades this gives me. Is it possible for you to tell us which Ma you are using in the renko chart you just posted?Is it an EMA or Simple Moving average and what period also? Many thanks

Here it is : 8,3,3

Gilbert.

Files:

Hi Gilbert,

Many Thanks for all this great information, your input on this setup has been most beneficial and I am already making some pips out of it

What I would really love to try and do is get the arrows working on NinjaTrader, I have tried all the different DoubleMA's in this thread (deleting one then trying the next) but still do not seem to get it to work. I have looked it the template file and it seems that there is serveral parameters listed for the DoubleMA in the xml file that do not seem to appear in any of the DoubleMa's settings. Has anybody got this working?

Gilbert if it is not to much trouble can you possibly load the template in Ninjatrader and take a screen shot of the DoubleMa indicator settings, to see if I can get the arrows to work by manually inserting the indicator.

Many Thanks for your time and effort

madmarkym

Reason: