Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 18

Hi Desander and All

I've been reading this thread and I really like the indicators but I'm not familiar with the format. Does anyone have them in .mq4 or ex4 format to be used in Metatrader?

If not, can someone tell me how to convert them - Sorry to be so ignorant but I'm kinda new to this stuff.

I appreciate any help you can offer - THANKS

Jim (MrChips)

Someone else asked already a similar question, and I don't really understand why, unless you guys only read the first and last page only... The indicators Desander is referring to ARE mq4 and ex4 for Metatrader! Only the first few pages mention some indicators for Ninjatrader, but the thread has evolved long time ago to use only MT4 stuff.

Hi

The few indicators I liked were not Metatrader. I like the Eco2new2 and the PriceLine Indicators. I've never seen them before.

If they're not for Metatrader no problem - I just thought I missed something.

Thanks!

Jim (MrChips)

Ok, sorry for misunderstanding. The ones you mention are for Ninjatrader. I dont know if there's a way to convert them. It's definitely possible to edit them with that software but I couldn't say more than that. You might want to ask in the Ninja support forums.

Look forward to seeing your final version

desander:
Hey folks,After a rest during X-mas and New Year, i'm back !See that there where a lot of positive reactions...Will soon post my final version for MT4 !See you soon...Gilbert.PS. KISS is my motto.

Hello everone,

As promissed, my final Renko-Trading template.

On the attached chart you will find the simple rules.

You can use this method on all currency pairs.

I have set the s-Renko bars EA BarRange @ 3 pips on the template,

but you can trade with more or less pip-bars as you like.

Let me know after some trading how you liked it...

Extra indicators to install :

GBP Filter.exe

ADX Bars.mq4

Install EA (s-Renko bars.exe) in Expert folder

Install template in template-folder

Gilbert.

Files:

Thanks a lot, will try it out

Thanks for this, Gilbert.

I was wondering though, how would you handle such situations as in the pic?

Files:
renko.png  128 kb

Thanks for the share!

Thanks Gilbert, and thanks for the good question.

is it a always stay-in-market scalper system?