Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 19

Hi All

When I load the template all I get is a grey background with the ADX Bars displayed - there is also the RED Tenkan San line and no GBP Filter.

Also, I don't think I know how to do the renko 2 min chart if anyone can direct me to the instructions. Do you need to create the 2 min chart by running the EA on 1 min chart?

This is a very interesting strategy I'd like to give it an honest try. Thanks in advance for any help offered.

Jim (Mr Chips)

The problem with the GBP filter is caused by a typo in the tpl, wich probably recalls an older indicator used by desander. You can use the tpl attached to fix it.

To create the 2min renko charts you need to attach the EA to the 1min chart and activate it by clicking the Expert Advisor button on the top, the one beside New Order. You will see a smiley face on the top right corner of the chart. Then you click File>Open Offline and choose the 2 min chart from the same pair as the 1min you just opened. Now you can apply the template to that 2min chart and you will see the Renko bars displaying. That's all there is to it. Hope that helps.

Files:

Thanks - I thought it was something like that but just wanted to be sure.

Also, thanks for the help with the template.

Jim (MrChips)

Help please. Can not insert any indicator from this thread in NT. Goes such mistake:"CCI_Histogram.zip' is likely corrupt and can not be imported: Cannot find central directory"

...............because they are MT4 indis

You have not understood. I wrote about indicators for NT.

desander:
Again a new approach on trading range bars on the NinjaTrader platform !The chart snapshot should speak for it self...Install all the indicators and copy the template Range bar Trading (unzip template first) in the template-folder as already mentioned earlier in this thread.Included a upcoming news flash window...Gilbert.

Hi...I enjoy practicing trading using your template...the only problem I got with it...I cannot see price marker jumping up and down on the right hand side...tried to change it but failed....can you help me with it?...thank you

Anyone I Need help! On the post about Renko Installation #177. My Expert Advisors for s-Renko Bars is all grey unlike the others which are blue and gold. Does this mean that the renko bars were installed incorrectly?. The installation is not working correctly and i have repeated the steps on post # 183 twice now.I installed the the files in this order, adx and gbp filter in the file mt4/experts/indicators, the renko bars in the file met4/experts, and the renko template in the file met4/templates. Thanks

HI maverickf9,

HERE IS YOUR TEMPLATE.

THIS TEMPLATE IS FOR NINJA TRADER.

I DON'T HAVE MT4 TEMPLATE.

Do you have range bar indicator or converter for Mt4 or know where to get one.

Reason: