Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 10

desander:
I am a scalper, therefore i need speed in change, i do this for the living.If you feel better by not having these heavy jumps, look for 4-6-8 or higher PIP range bars.The system will work on every range frame. Gilbert.

Thanks for that Gilbert.

I admit that I am also a fan of working at 'the rock face'. I appreciate what you have shared here and will keep at it and try to add some value as well. I also have a difficulty at the moment in getting the arrows to show (as mentioned by others here). Infortunately I haven't been able to trade much today but have experimented with the indis you have provided, without success.

Could I trouble you to upload your current template in the hope that this may help?

Cheers, Surfer

Except the arrows, I have ALL going finally.

Just cannot seem to get those arrows on my charts and the earlier posted 3 options were not accepted by my platform, 2 for errors and the 3rd one proofed to be there already.

Getting closer to perfection, fellows.

Jik:
Gilbert, still trying to solve the arrows mystery. I wonder, would you mind taking your template and uploading here again? There seems no logical reason it should not work, arrows are activated to show. No need to zip, just change the extension, and we can change it back to .xml when we have downloaded. Some of us have been chasing our tails all day!

Those damn arrows !!

So lets try again...

The "Safe Trader" template (zip-file, so unzip first !)

and 3 DoubleMA variants (first one is the one in my template)

PS. On the chart you see that even without these arrows you can enter safe,

as long as you follow the rules

(blue bars for long - no clouds - ECO ouside the chop zone - no fading white dots) !

Exit when a cloud appears.

Gilbert.

DoubleMA files I cannot get loaded, message pops up that they are corrupted.

Anybody else having this problem?

Just want to get it as perfect as possible.

FreddyFX:
DoubleMA files I cannot get loaded, message pops up that they are corrupted. Anybody else having this problem?Just want to get it as perfect as possible.

The first one, doubleMA.zip, should be ok Freddie. Delete any DoubleMA you have already installed, via Tools>Edit NinjaScript>Indicator>Delete, and then import again.

This is what I have at the moment, except for any arrows, lol, looks pretty close to what Gilbert is showing us, right?

Second chart is my Highway.

I think you got it right this time, Freddie. Is that your "Highway to Heaven"?

alright:
I think you got it right this time, Freddie. Is that your "Highway to Heaven"?

Well, it might be.

So far I have not really seen that it beats strategies that I have been using so far, but any trader should keep his channels open to any improvement.

As I have worked with PRBC in the past, I know this is an easier way to find trade entries............I am only not too happy with the platfrom.

alright:
The unzipped files names are like this ATRTrailingStop.csThey're in this folder C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXX\My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\IndicatorI'm not sure if just unzippingg them in that folder will help. You can try

As I expected, the files in my zip's just don't have any extensions. I should probably unzip them, add extension, and zip them again. Manually putting them in the fold does not seem to do anything. Thanks!

kingofsofia:
As I expected, the files in my zip's just don't have any extensions. I should probably unzip them, add extension, and zip them again. Manually putting them in the fold does not seem to do anything. Thanks!

If you give me ur mail I'll try to help you. You can PM if you want

Reason: