Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 16

With a couple of touches of the master the chart now looks like this.

Same rules as before, just less thinking necessary, PLUS I hate white charts, bad for my babyblue eyes after some time.

Attached chart should speak for itself...

But once again THE RULES ;

Entry when red Tenkan-Sen line crosses the orange Priority line from the

Alternative Ichimoku and exit when this red Tenkan-Sen line crosses the green GBP-Filter in the oposite direction.

These are the only simple rules to follow slavishly !

Only exception on these rules :

Re-enter in the SAME direction if the Tenkan-Sen, after crossing the green GBP-Filter (and thus exiting the trade) crosses the green GBP-Filter again after a short pull back and than retraces.

This is after we left the trade due to the GBP-Filter cross but soon thereafter there was a continuation of the actual trend.

Gilbert.

Files:
System_rules.png  112 kb

You are doing a very good job. Keep it up and thanks a lot.

merweg:
You are doing a very good job. Keep it up and thanks a lot.

Thank you buddy.

Gilbert.

Gilbert,

How does the template and indicators do in "chop areas?" What kind of success have you have with this? What brick size are you using on Renko?

Shawn

The best way to learn any trading system is to set it up on your own charts and demo it for some time.

It constantly surprises me that new traders think they can learn how to trade by asking how more experienced traders do it.

It is like everything in live:

I can show you many times how to hit the nail with a hammer, when you try it for the first time, you most probably will miss the nail or even hit your finger.

Experience comes by practicing.

Hee Shawn.

The answer is in post 144.

Gilbert is travelling, so you may not hear from him in due course.

Wishing you safe travel and a nice vacation, Gilbert.

Have been experimenting a bit more with Gilbert's baby and this is the result.

What I am saying here is that the actual cloud does not need to show on the chart, so it becomes merely a matter of entry and exit according to the earlier posted rules from Gilbert.

In the attached chart I changed the setup to show the color of the RENKO bricks.

Personally I feel this is not of much help and only makes the chart busier to what is really needed.

Hey desander and other guys, how are the things going with this promising system? I intend to start demo trading this week and see - if there are some questions - I will ask!

Cheers to all

Reason: