Trading on PIP Range Bars !! - page 6

Gilbert.

Ready to give this a weekend of attention to set it up properly.

Looking forward to trading with this setup.

GREAT JOB so far, GRACIAS.

pcguy007:
Hi Desander, i've been following for a while great info.can you tell me exactly what indicators i will need and where i can get them?thank you!!!

Please walk through the thread from the start...

All indicators and setups are mentioned in this thread.

Gilbert.

desander:
Therefore I suggest you would have a look at three different approaches, based on range bars and Renko based bars... :Let me know if you encounter any problems.Gilbert.

I'm a bit confused now, Gilbert. Looking at the 1st and 4th chart your entry is marked by the ATR stop now. What's the role of the ECO indicator then? Thank you

alright:
I'm a bit confused now, Gilbert. Looking at the 1st and 4th chart your entry is marked by the ATR stop now. What's the role of the ECO indicator then? Thank you

Well, i don't wont to confuse you, but just wanted to show different approches, depending on the type of chart you want to use.

The use of the different indicators is stil a matter of personal interpretation.

Respect the ECO-chop zone, the MA-chop dots, the color of the MA-slope line.

(don't trade when...)

Try to combine the proposed systems and be sure to demo-trade before going to the market.

One more indicator i try to include on ALL the systems, is a chop-zone cloud that will avoid trading these bars.

But give me some time...This will be TOP-Quality !!

Nice weekend,

Gilbert.

desander:
One more indicator i try to include on ALL the systems, is a chop-zone cloud that will avoid trading these bars.But give me some time...This will be TOP-Quality !!Nice weekend,Gilbert.

Looking forward to this one, Gilbert, thanks. Nice weekend to you

xpyda84:
Have you heard of Pipsminer EA before? It is really working well and doing what the creator says it is doing...I am currently running it on my live account after about few weeks of demo trading...I am attaching a live statement below to see...This EA is really working....If you would really want to increase your investment earning, i would advise you to go for it...Go to their homepage and check more details you want...i have attached here a link to their homepage and my live statement result i for this wonderful EA..I wish you all safe piping..James..
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE ?

Have ALL installed properly on my pc now and looking forward to give this a serious effort to trade well with.

I am getting "Import failed. C:\June2009SC.zip is likely corrupt and can not be imported. Cannon find central directory". I tried downloading the script many times, it is the same always. Could somebody point me my mistake, this software is absolutely new to me.

Dear fellows,

It took me some time to set all things up but finaly got it done !!

For this chart setup you need following indicators :

• ECO2New Paint Bars (new)
  • RSqueeze (new)
  • SlingShot (already pub.)
  • ModHA2 (already pub.)
  • DoubleMA (already pub.)
  • EMA Colors (new)
  • SMA Colors....(new)
  • And finaly the TemplateThis template is an .xmlValid file extensions7z avi bmp chm cs csv dll doc docx ela eld els ex4 ex5 flv gif htm html ini jpe jpeg jpg log mp3 mp4 mpg mq4 mq5 mqh mql pdf png psd rar set swf tpl txt vb wmv xls xlsx zipThe template.xml

Make a zip file from the template folder like you would normally make a zip.

Then attach that zip here in the thread.

Hope this helps.

Reason: